Bosch WAX 16161IN Fully-automatic Front-loading Washing Machine (6 kg, White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fully-automatic front-loading washing machine
- 6 kg capacity
- Spinning speed of 800 rpm
- Designed with metal door catch, it gives you a firm grip while opening or closing the machine
- It has a fully electronic control, short stroke buttons and large Display for convenient usage
There is a newer model of this item:
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy Returns. 100% Original Products
Also avail benefits such as scheduling your delivery (only on select products during checkout) at a time slot of your preference at no extra cost. For any further assistance, please reach out to our specialists on our dedicated toll free number - 1800 3000 9027
Easy and hassle free returns. Check out our return policy.Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are looking for a efficient washing machine then buy Bosch WAX16161IN Fully-automatic Front-loading Washing Machine on Amazon India. The washing machine comes with 6.0 kg capacity and ten-year warranty on the product. It has a large LED display with full electronic dial for your easy operation. It has 13 wash programs and delay wash timer up to 24 hours. This washing machine has also been enabled with foam detection system and multiple water protection which happen to be some very important attributes about the device.
Other Features: This washing machine comes with metal door catch that gives the user firm grip while closing or opening the machine. The spinning speed is 800 rpm. The washing machine has been designed with Anti-vibration sidewalls that keep the machine silent even during high speed spins. The washing machine allows adding of left over laundry if the water or wash levels permits. The super 15 option allows you to quickly wash lightly stained garments.
Active water System: This washing machine has a load sensing function. With the help of a sensor the device checks the load of the clothes in the machine’s drum and automatically keeps adjusting the water and electricity usage giving you a better wash. The washing machine also has a child lock system which makes it safe around children.
Key Features of the product
|Model Name||WAX 16161IN||Display Features||Programme Progress Indication, Time Remaining, 24 hr Time Delay|
|Type||Washing Machine||Other Convenience Features||Wash Programmes, Temperature, Special Programmes|
|Function Type||Fully Automatic Front Load||Power Features|
|Washing Capacity||6 kg||Power Consumption||980 W|
|Washing Method||Tumble||Additional Features|
|Maximum Spin Speed||800 rpm||Noise Level Wash||55 dB|
|In-built Heater||Yes||Noise Level Spin||67 dB|
|Water Consumption||55 L||Child Lock||Yes|
|Shade||White||Other Features||Automatic Load Adjustment, Reload Function, Consumption: Energy 0.98 kwh, Foam Detection, Unbalanced Load Detection, Speed Wash, Multiple Water Protection, Load Sensing, Noise Insulation: Bottom Cover, 30 cm Porthole, Rinse Plus|
|Warranty Summary||2 Years Comprehensive Warranty from Bosch||Dimensions|
|Wash Modes||Width||60 cm|
|Wash Program Types||- Wool, Delicate / Silk, Sportswear, Mix - Cold / 30° / 40°, Super Quick 30 ft / 15 ft, Synthetics - Cold / 40°, Cottons - 30° / 40° / 60° / Eco 60° / Hygiene 90°||Height||85 cm|
|Quick Wash||Yes||Depth||55 cm|
|Spin Only||Yes||Door Opening||165 degree|
|Spin & Rinse||Yes||Weight||65 kg|
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Machine cleans clothes very well, even at 30 degrees it cleans very well. I am using the 30 or 40 degress at max for daily use. Machine offers upto 90 degrees hot wash. Power consumption rises up with more hotter modes. See attached images for chart.
- Water consumption is surprisingly low. For the first two weeks i didn't have enough length of outlet pipe to connect the water to my drain. So i was using a 20 L bucket for collecting the waste water. What really surprised me was that for modes like quick wash, the flushed water was less than 20L. For daily wash modes, it was little more than a bucket of water. Wait. That doesn't mean, this machine is for water scarce areas. Read the cons section..
- Power consumption - I couldn't feel a marginal increase in my power consumption after the machine was installed. I use the machine daily. Will provide a detailed update after few more bills
- Super silent - Machine is really silent if you are washing normal clothes that spread uniformly. Only thing that makes a minute vibration is jeans. For everything else machine works smoothly and doesn't vibrate or shake.
- Debris collection - I don't know how it works, or if it's a feature, but the machine throws out non washable things to a cavity in the washer ring close to the door. Yesterday i saw a safety pin and a cotton swab in the bin.
- Pressure issue - Yes, the bosch technician itself has agreed that there are pressure issues with bosch/siemens machines, but not with any other brands. That surprised me actually. My water tank is a floor high( ~3m), and i have a fair pressure of water in taps. But the technician told me that my pressure is relatively low after observing the water flowing into machine. I haven't faced any issues or errors, but the water flows very slowly into the machine. But considering that the consumption is low, it doesn't affect the time. But if you live in a flat or house with low water pressure, i would recommend you to go for the LG machines rather than taking the risk and ending up buying pressure pump etc. Because if you buy a machine and you can't use it daily, it's a waste of money and energy.
- No option to use more water for rinsing. Apart from pre wash mode, which is an additional wash cycle, there is no option to rinse the clothes with more water. I have abundant water for use. But i cannot make use of it. However the quality of rinsing offered is good normally. Machine has some sensing mechanisms to add more rinse cycles if needed.
- Drying- The machine dries clothes well but not outstandingly. I have seen top load machines that dry clothes to near dry conditions. But this one doesn't dry that well. Just that its dried to some extend.
- Lack of door lock indicator - I am not sure about the models with display, but bosch could have added a door lock indicator separately rather than using the blinking leds to indicate wash completion. If power goes off it will take some time for door to be unlocked, but i have no clues if its locked or not.
Buying tips: If you can afford buying a model with a display, go for it. Because if you are a working person, you won't always get enough time in morning and night. if you leave clothes for washing and you never know, whether to wait or not, you need a display. For other people, no-display models are ok.
If you are confused about the capacity, go for the 7 KG model. I know it costs an additional 6 K, but it's needed for a family of 4 or more people. We are a family of 3 and sometimes i find the capacity of 6 KG just ok. A 7 KG machine has more rpm and should dry a little better. However if you are going to use the machine once in a week, less amount of clothes 6 KG is good enough. 6 KG can wash just a little over clothes that fill a 20 L bucket.
Models - It's easy to get confused with a lot of variants of same model. Check the serial no behind the door in the Bosch website and see the model year. Go for the latest models or the ones that looks good to you.
Another thing to be noted is that the capacity varies with modes. Modes like super clean etc are supposed to be used for 3.5 KG. Basically modes on the left side of knob are 2.5~3.5 KG and those on the right(Cottons) are 6 KG.
Hope i helped you with this. Apologies for such a long review. Please hit the Yes button below and leave any queries in Questions section. Thank you.