Bosch WAB16260IN Front-loading Washing Machine (6 Kg, White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Front-loading washing machine; 6 kg capacity
- 2 years warranty on the product
- Features: Digital display
- Wash programs: Cotton, delicate, normal wash, rinse plus spin and wool
- Rinse plus feature to dissolve detergent
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This front loading machine from Bosch comes loaded with many contemporary features that a modern-age customer would require. It has a capacity of six kg which is enough for an average Indian household. Besides, there is also a two-year warranty on the product.
A product focused entirely on utility: The washing machine comes with a digital display that keeps the user informed about its functioning. There are separate wash programs which take care of all kinds of fabrics and all levels of cleanliness required. User can choose from a cotton, delicate, normal, rinse plus or wool cycle. They also get a rinse-plus feature which ensures that the detergent is effectively removed from the load. There is an intensive program as well which can be used when prolonged washing is needed.
Super 15 minutes mode: In case, the user does not have time to run the full cycle, s/he can simply opt for this mode, this mode will deliver clean clothes after a quick wash that lasts just about half-an-hour. This feature can also be combined with the hygienic program which gushes out hot steam through the clothes in the last rinse, and ensures that all allergens and bacteria are effectively neutralized.
The vario-soft drum system: This unique design of the drum ensures that the clothes stay protected without any wear-or-tear on the fabric. The automatic load sensing feature adjusts the water and time of the cycle accordingly. And, in case the user needs to stop the cycle between a wash, the reload system allows him to pause the cycle.
From the manufacturer
|Washing Capacity||6 kg|
|Washing Method||Tumble Wash|
|Function Type||Fully Automatic Front Load|
|Maximum Spin Speed||800 rpm|
|Power Consumption||2170 W|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Machine cleans clothes very well, even at 30 degrees it cleans very well. I am using the 30 or 40 degress at max for daily use. Machine offers upto 90 degrees hot wash. Power consumption rises up with more hotter modes. See attached images for chart.
- Water consumption is surprisingly low. For the first two weeks i didn't have enough length of outlet pipe to connect the water to my drain. So i was using a 20 L bucket for collecting the waste water. What really surprised me was that for modes like quick wash, the flushed water was less than 20L. For daily wash modes, it was little more than a bucket of water. Wait. That doesn't mean, this machine is for water scarce areas. Read the cons section..
- Power consumption - I couldn't feel a marginal increase in my power consumption after the machine was installed. I use the machine daily. Will provide a detailed update after few more bills
- Super silent - Machine is really silent if you are washing normal clothes that spread uniformly. Only thing that makes a minute vibration is jeans. For everything else machine works smoothly and doesn't vibrate or shake.
- Debris collection - I don't know how it works, or if it's a feature, but the machine throws out non washable things to a cavity in the washer ring close to the door. Yesterday i saw a safety pin and a cotton swab in the bin.
- Aqua stop - You don't have to worry about the tap. Tap can be always kept on always. Machine will control and stop the water as needed.
- Pressure issue - Yes, the bosch technician itself has agreed that there are pressure issues with bosch/siemens machines, but not with any other brands. That surprised me actually. My water tank is a floor high( ~3m), and i have a fair pressure of water in taps. But the technician told me that my pressure is relatively low after observing the water flowing into machine. I haven't faced any issues or errors, but the water flows very slowly into the machine. But considering that the consumption is low, it doesn't affect the time. But if you live in a flat or house with low water pressure, i would recommend you to go for the LG machines rather than taking the risk and ending up buying pressure pump etc. Because if you buy a machine and you can't use it daily, it's a waste of money and energy.
- No option to use more water for rinsing. Apart from pre wash mode, which is an additional wash cycle, there is no option to rinse the clothes with more water. I have abundant water for use. But i cannot make use of it. However the quality of rinsing offered is good normally. Machine has some sensing mechanisms to add more rinse cycles if needed.
- Drying- The machine dries clothes well but not outstandingly. I have seen top load machines that dry clothes to near dry conditions. But this one doesn't dry that well. Just that its dried to some extend.
- Lack of door lock indicator - I am not sure about the models with display, but bosch could have added a door lock indicator separately rather than using the blinking leds to indicate wash completion. If power goes off it will take some time for door to be unlocked, but i have no clues if its locked or not.
Buying tips: If you can afford buying a model with a display, go for it. Because if you are a working person, you won't always get enough time in morning and night. if you leave clothes for washing and you never know, whether to wait or not, you need a display. For other people, no-display models are ok. Also it's good to go with a model with Timer as this will be really helpful if you have voltage issues in your area. You can just load the washing machine set the timer for 4 AM and just go to sleep. When you wake you your clothes will be ready. Mine doesn't have a timer and i find it annoying at times.
If you are confused about the capacity, go for the 7 KG model. I know it costs an additional 6 K, but it's needed for a family of 4 or more people. We are a family of 3 and sometimes i find the capacity of 6 KG just ok. A 7 KG machine has more rpm and should dry a little better. However if you are going to use the machine once in a week, less amount of clothes 6 KG is good enough. 6 KG can wash just a little over clothes that fill a 20 L bucket.
Models - It's easy to get confused with a lot of variants of same model. Check the serial no behind the door in the Bosch website and see the model year. Go for the latest models or the ones that looks good to you.
Another thing to be noted is that the capacity varies with modes. Modes like super clean etc are supposed to be used for 3.5 KG. Basically modes on the left side of knob are 2.5~3.5 KG and those on the right(Cottons) are 6 KG.
Hope i helped you with this. Apologies for such a long review. Please hit the Yes button below and leave any queries in Questions section. Thank you.
They don't have spares, and the spares are half the cost of the machine, I had to wait for 12 days for the spare part, and when my patience ran out, I decided to buy a new machine, which was not BOSCH for sure. My machine did not even last two years.