- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bosch GWS 600 Professional Angle Grinder (Blue)
|Price:||1,899.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,096.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Powerful machine with 670W brush motor; slim; lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with guard and side handle
- 2 position side handle all-metal gearbox fan-cooled motor spindle lock; lock on switch; replaceable carbon brushes; supplied with guard
- Disc diameter 100 millimeter; no load speed 11000rpm; spindle thread M10; overall length: 350 millimeter
- Warranty - 6 months from the date of invoice (provide invoice copy to claim warranty)
- For any queries please contact_us on: [ 1800-425-8665 ]
|Included Components||100mm Grinder , Wheel Guard, Wheel Wrench , Auxliary Handle|
|Manufacturer Series Number||GWS 600|
|Material Type||Plastic and Metal|
|Model Number||GWS 600|
|Number of Items||1|
|Warranty Description||Warranty - 6 months from the date of invoice (provide invoice copy to claim warranty).|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Model Number: GWS 600
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bosch is the world leading brand in manufacturing power tools. They are known for their quality and after sales services. The product is manufactured in India and is far better than its Chinese counterparts. Powerful machine with 660W brush motor. Slim; lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury. Supplied with guard and side handle.
From the manufacturer
- Flat gear head for working in tight spaces
- Position side handle
- All-metal gearbox
- Fan-cooled motor
- Spindle lock supplied with guard
- Replaceable carbon brushes
- Lock-on switch
- Anti-rotation protective guard, easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- Gear head can be rotated in 90 degree steps
|Applications||Use in cutting metal, abrasive and stone grinding, polishing pads|
|Part Number||0 601 375 0X2|
|Grinding Spindle Thread||M10|
|No Load Speed||11000 rpm|
|Dimensions||31.6 x 12.6 x 8.8 cm|
|Package Contents||Auxiliary handle, back flange, locking nut, two-hole spanner, protective guard|
|Disc Diameter||100 mm|
|Wheel Diameter||4 inch|
|Item Code||GWS 600|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update on 14:10:2018
After procuring accessories and fixing start switch I used the machine but it stopped working after half an hour of use. However no heating issue was observed during use.
My Verdict- Don't go for it.
But now-a-days, buying Bosch tools are becomming a hit-or-miss. This was a decided miss, making me wonder if a "Made in China" DeWalt would have been better choice.
The box was torn, the tool did NOT have a pleasent smell out of the box (it was stinking). The tool itself was DIRTY and grimy (was it used previously in a slum environment?). The casing screws were loose. The plastic casing moves even when fully tightened.
For a low-powered, entry level tool (home, DIY buyers), not even a cut-off wheel or grinding disc was included.
I should consider looooooonnng and haaaaaarrd before buying another Bosch tool. A few years back "Bosch" was a default choice. NOT anymore!
EDIT: Did anyone mention the plug? It LOOKS like an European (German) 2 pin plug, but the pins and the pitch are the wrong dimensions, meaning, it will not fit in a proper German socket. It will, however, fit an Indian socket comfortably... I would never have expected BOSCH of all manufacturers to add to the plug/ socket confusion, but they did.
EDIT 2: In this day and age, the wheel guard is attached to the tool with a FLAT head screw! Really Bosch, haven't you heard of Torx or at least socket head (hex) or Philips head screws? I can never understand Bosch-India's fetish for straight head screws/ bolts.