Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN, silver/grey)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fully-automatic front-loading washing machine
- Capacity 7 kg: Suitable for families with 3 to 4 members
- Warranty : 2 years on product and 10 years on motor
- 1200 RPM: Higher the spin speed, faster the drying time
- Special features: Front loading washing machines are water and energy efficient, making them an environmentally friendly option, Conveniently freshen up lightly-soiled laundry in just 15 minutes with Super 15, Super Quick 15 is a convenient method of freshening up light-solied laundry in 15 minutes
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Need help buying a washing machine? Check the Washing Machines buying guide.
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy Returns. 100% Original Products
Also avail benefits such as scheduling your delivery (only on select products during checkout) at a time slot of your preference at no extra cost. For any further assistance, please reach out to our specialists on our dedicated toll free number - 1800 3000 9027
Easy and hassle free returns. Check out our return policy.Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are looking for a large size Fully automatic washing machine with numerous features than buy Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine model number WAK24268IN from Bosch. The washing machine comes with 7.0 kg capacity and ten-year warranty on the product. It comes with a large LED display with full electronic dial for your easy operation. This washing machine also features foam detection system and multiple water protection option. It has 12 wash programs and delay wash timer up to 24 hours.
Active water System: This washing machine has a load sensing function. With the help of a sensor the device checks the load of the clothes in the machine’s drum and automatically keeps adjusting the water and electricity usage giving you a better wash. The washing machine also has a child lock system which makes it safe around children.
Innovative Features: This washing machine comes with Variodrum that treat the clothes gently at the same time gives them a complete clean wash. The Varioperfect function gets the clothes washed in 20percent lesser energy consumption. The washing machine has been designed with Anti-vibration sidewalls that keep the machine silent even during high speed spins. The washing machine allows adding of left over laundry if the water or wash levels permits. The super 15 option allows you to quickly wash lightly stained garments.
Installation facility: Once you buy the product from Amazon India you can contact_us on: [ 180022661880 ] directly for installation.
Capacity: 7 kg
Maximum spin speed: 1200 rpm
Consumption: energy - 0.99 kWh; water - 47 l
Noise level washing: 54 dB; Noise level spinning: 74 dB
Special programmes: Monsoon (Freshen-up) Super Quick 15min / 30 min, Hygiene, Kidswear (Extra clean), Delicate (Silk), Wool (Gentle handwash), Synthetics, Drum Clean
From the manufacturer
with multiple load sensing levels, ActiveWater Plus automatically adjusts the water level by sensing the laundry weight & fabric.
No more allergies. A program to reassure you of perfectly hygienic clothes.
Reduces vibrations and ensures greater stability.
It's built to be tough on the stains and gentle on your clothes. Its advanced water flow system ensures efficient distribution of water and detergent throughout the wash.
Reduces power consumption.
Low noise level (Decibel)
Now have a peaceful laundry even at night with low noise level as low as 49 decibel.
Low Water Pressure
Capable of working on low water pressure of 0.3 bar, making it ideal for places where water pressure is an issue.
Reduces wash time, so you get more time to enjoy things you love.
Enables to lock all the keys to prevent setting from being changed by a child.
It allows you to open the door early in the cycle to add or remove the items easily.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,012 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Have owned an IFB Elena front-load washing machine for nine years.
- Was sold on IFB for their service. Typically the technician reaches you within 24 hrs of logging a complaint.
- AMC for about 2.5K per year covers everything, including rubber and plastic parts. Machine was on AMC for all years after warranty.
- While service was good, the machine demanded a couple of visits of the technician for something or the other. Meaning product quality is not top notch.
- Recent visit of technician revealed that the body has given up and needs replacement. 5.5K for this. This was not a deal breaker. The real problem was the technician arrived 7 days later. Not first incidence, past was like 2-3 days. Hence, said bye bye to IFB.
- Quite a few happy LG washing machine owners in the circle. The happiness comes from excellent service again.
- I suppose spares are conomocal too.
- I perceived the quality to be at par with IFB. Basis touch and feel of the products and discussions with friends / sales reps.
- Dumped it very quickly considering neither they have product quality of Siemens / Bosch nor service of LG / IFB.
- Siemens and Bosch are the same family and the products are very similar.
- Siemens is considered a bit premium and their product pricing is at premium too.
- Amazon didn't have Siemens products. If they had, I might have bought a Siemens.
- Even a child can tell the difference in build quality of a Bosch machine vis a vis anything else.
- Spare parts might be expensive but feedback from four friends suggests that not many things will go wrong. Friends using these machines for 2,4 and 8 years respectively haven't called a technician in years.
- I am in Mumbai and supposedly Bosch has excellent service delivery in metros. Even offline retailers were gung-ho about Bosch / Siemens
- Despite great quality, the product is not priced at premium, especially online.
- Most of the products I use are from Bosch, Kaff, Panasonic etc, so why worry about the machine. Took the plunge.
How I decided to buy WAK24268IN:
- I found it to be an excellent balance between price and value in terms of features.
- There were other models in Serie 4 series that were close but lacked a thing or two. I thought it makes sense to take all for a couple of thousands more.
- Decision makers were, 1200 rpm, 7kg capacity, time delay function, ability to set rpm and temperature.
- I was using a 5kg machine so far and that was sufficient but curtains etc needed hand wash, maybe this could solve that problem.
- Some suggested don't wash clothes at higher rpm as they get ruined. Others say higher rpm is good. Ability to set rpm solves the problem. Set lower rpm for delicate clothes and higher for jeans and bed sheets.
- Delay function ensures that machine completes the cycle when you are ready to pull out the clothes. So that they are not lying in the machine wet for extended hours.
- Excellent. Bought it on 22nd Aug 2018 5PM and the machine arrived on 23rd Aug 1PM. Remember I am in Mumbai.
- Got it for Rs.28,990 with six months no-cost EMI. Checked enough stores offline, nothing even came close.
- Could have been awesome if Amazon had exchanged it with my old machine.
Installation and Demo
- Internet suggested that don't wait for Amazon to get installation done and call Bosch customer care yourself. Did just that. Called them at 2pm 23rd Aug. They asked all details and suggested someone will call soon.
- It's 25 Aug 2018 (third day of logging the call) and no one has visited yet.
- Called the customer care an hour ago. They apologized and said they will arrange a call back.
Update 25 Aug 2018
- A pleasant and knowledgeable Bosch technician called to confirm the installation visit. He came an hour ago and installed the machine. Gave a demo with certain Do's and Don'ts.
- Took extended warranty for two years for 3,499.
Update 12 Oct 2018
- A friend had to replace body of his four-year old Siemens washing machine because it got rusted at the bottom. It's highly recommended to install machine on a slightly higher platform so that it doesn't frequently come in contact with water. Bosch stand was offered to us for Rs.3,000 which we didn't take. We are assuming that the stands should be in the range of 1,000-1,500 in the open market. A Bosch cover costs less than 800 rupees and should be taken.
- People reading this during 10 - 15 Oct 2018: If you are contemplating buying this machine. Now is the time. I paid 30,000 rupees for this machine less than two months ago. It's priced at 26,500 during the sale. Credit card discounts are over and above. The machine is value at 30,000 rupees. At 24,000, it's a steal!
Using a trolley will allow you to move this machine whenever you need to clean the floor area of the machine or to make adjustments to the machine when issues come up. Besides it protects the machine from external water leakages. But it is important to use a quality stand for this purpose or else you risk damaging the machine through excessive vibrations! Do note that Bosch doesn't recommend a stand as it will void the warranty. If you have voltage problems, it's a must to install a stabilizer or spike guard. Installing a water filter is important as some particles may enter the machine making it difficult to maintain it. Always use a tap connection that has a water pressure up to 8 liters per minute. The rubber seal on the entrance needs to be wiped clean to prevent mold formations. If necessary, use white vinegar to clean the seal as it is helpful in removing odor and mold formations. Keep the door open for a few hours once the washing is done. This allows the moisture to dry within the drum. Finally, follow your manufacturer's instructions on the machine's usage and maintenance. This will lengthen the life of your machine.
After a lot of research, I've found that in general, the technology used in all front loaders including Bosch isn't perfect. In fact, several cases are pending against front load machine manufacturers in the U.S. for continuing to use this imperfect technology as this has not made consumer's life easier. Now you might wonder what this is all about! It's all about maintenance! There are many issues that are caused by manufacturing defects. These front loaders get mold formation easily plus some people have even reported drum issues like rusting! Improper maintenance on the part of the owners will also lead to these issues. Beware that the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) can be damaged by rough or improper handling of the machine's controls (Buttons & Dial). Power spikes and low voltages in India are the biggest reasons why majority of the owners are affected by burnt PCBs. Replacing the PCB is very expensive (Costs Rs. 10,000 in India!). This is seriously high maintenance! The deal breaker is that it is cheaper to buy a new machine instead of repairing the existing machine (in case of a drum issue)! What I am trying to say is that you must be very careful on the maintenance aspect. Check for any defects in your machine in order to avoid any maintenance headaches in the future. I am aware of the issues plaguing the front loaders and so should you. Remember irrespective of all these issues, front loaders clean the best and are easy to use.
If you are looking for an excellent front loader, Bosch is the one for you!
The 6 kg Bosch models are imports (at the time of this writing this review). As a result they incur high maintenance costs (especially PCBs). The good news is that the 7 kg Bosch models are made in India! I'm surmising that the PCB cost and other costs of these machines may be low due to localization!
DESCALING THE MACHINE
Descaling is a simple process. However make sure to use only a FRONT LOAD MACHINE descale powder! Empty a 100 g descale powder in the detergent drawer and run the longest wash MODE with the temperature set between 40 C - 50 C. The drum should be empty during the whole process. Once the cycle is completed, run the RINSE MODE and upon completion, the descaling is done!
24 MONTHS UPDATE AS OF 26/06/2018
It has been 2 years since I bought this machine. All this while I used a trolley as I needed to move the machine whenever necessary. Despite using the trolley, I did not have a single issue to date.
As per Bosch Official Site, the tub is plastic. The tub and drum are separate parts. The plastic tub houses the metal drum. So don't be confused thinking that the tub and drum are one and the same. I have uploaded a generic picture for your reference.
I made a blunder by using a semi-automatic descale powder instead of a front load descale powder! To make the matter worse I ran the DRUM CLEAN MODE which is a hot wash! As a result, the unauthorised descale covered the drum thereby masking the shine and new look! It is very stubborn and hard to remove and so I left it as it is. The good thing is only the look was affected but not the wash quality! So if you avoid making this blunder, you will not have a single issue with this machine! To put it simply, this is a brilliant machine!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Got questions? I believe I have answered most of the people’s questions in the COMMENT section. I am sure your questions will be found there but if that’s not case please feel free to ask.
1. bosch is a german product
2.rpm is 1200 and 7kg good combination
3.no vibrations or noise compared to others like ifb and samsung
4.good deal with amazon
5.wash programs are great for any cloths at any time(u will love it really...)
6.the body and colour is soo lovable premium build
7.even my dirty collar turns into pure white.
8.finally works well and quite operation
- - - - -:
1. no heat water above 40 degree (but why need above 40 degree heat water for washing cloths???)
2.timer on machine is not accurate(with speed perfect option it should run 45 minutes,but in reality it runs 1 hr or more,may be a sensor inside depending upon cloths weight?????hahahah...crazy..)
3.please mention amazon is not deliver with special packing or transport caring the product.it comes with original packing of company.while reach my home really i dont like the package(its look like second hand packaging,but i looked very well its new product)
4.ATTENTION:DO NOT INSTALL YOURSELF OR DO NOT RUN YOURSELF.A INSTALLER REMOVES A TRAVELLING BOLT FROM BACKSIDE OF MACHINE.IT SHOULD BE REMOVED BEFORE RUN.
5.finally transport person asked money for lifting 1st floor to my home and little scrathes happended thals all..( bad amazon delivery)