Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN, silver/grey)
- Fully-automatic front-loading washing machine
- 7 kg capacity
- Variodrum, LED display and foam detection system, Unbalanced load detection and multiple water protection
- Warranty : 2 years on product and 10 years on motor
- Front loading washing machines are water and energy efficient, making them an environmentally friendly option
- Conveniently freshen up lightly-soiled laundry in just 15 minutes with Super 15
- Super Quick 15 is a convenient method of freshening up light-solied laundry in 15 minutes
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are looking for a large size Fully automatic washing machine with numerous features than buy Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine model number WAK24268IN from Bosch. The washing machine comes with 7.0 kg capacity and ten-year warranty on the product. It comes with a large LED display with full electronic dial for your easy operation. This washing machine also features foam detection system and multiple water protection option. It has 12 wash programs and delay wash timer up to 24 hours.
Active water System: This washing machine has a load sensing function. With the help of a sensor the device checks the load of the clothes in the machine’s drum and automatically keeps adjusting the water and electricity usage giving you a better wash. The washing machine also has a child lock system which makes it safe around children.
Innovative Features: This washing machine comes with Variodrum that treat the clothes gently at the same time gives them a complete clean wash. The Varioperfect function gets the clothes washed in 20percent lesser energy consumption. The washing machine has been designed with Anti-vibration sidewalls that keep the machine silent even during high speed spins. The washing machine allows adding of left over laundry if the water or wash levels permits. The super 15 option allows you to quickly wash lightly stained garments.
Installation facility: Once you buy the product from Amazon India you can call Bosch support on 180022661880 directly for installation.
From the manufacturer
A clever feature that adjusts the level of water by sensing the amount of load. In fact, it reduces the water usage that helps reduce the usage of electricity. Not just that, it uses hot water to remove the detergent residue and bacteria formed inside the wash drum, increasing the life of the machine and giving you a perfect washing experience.
AllergyPlus and ECARF
World’s 1st washing machine with ECARF (European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation) certified programme to reassure you of a perfectly hygienic programme. Washes away the detergent residue left on your clothes. Just one push of a button, and no more allergies.
Now sleep peacefully at night while your washing machine works without much noise. The AntiVibration Design of Bosch washing machines reduce vibrations during the spin cycle and are designed to ensure the machine does not shake when in action.
Forgot a sock or shirt after starting the wash cycle or mixed a coloured item in with the load of white laundry? The reload option allows you to open the door early in the cycle to add or remove the items easily.
Perfect for those in a hurry - reduce wash time by up to 65% without compromising on wash results with this option and enjoy more time to do the things you love.
Time Delay 24hrs
The Time Delay 24hrs function lets you delay your wash cycle between 1 to 24 hours, so you don’t have to wait for it to finish. You can set the time and delay the wash cycle to give you fresh laundry, when you need it.
Designed specially to deal with fl uctuations and interruptions in your power supply, VoltCheck not only features an indicator that blinks whenever this happens but also automatically resumes the wash from the last cycle when stable power is available.
Super 15'/30' Programme
Running late for work, but still have to do your laundry? Here's a quick solution. Wash, rinse and spin up to 2kgs of your lightly soiled laundry in 15 to 30 mins with the Super 15'/30' Programme.
Monsoon - Whether it’s freshening up wet or lightly soiled clothes or removing odours from damp clothes that remain after cold washing – our Monsoon Program will get the job done quickly and easily. This wash program with a warm final rinse cycle reduces moisture and shortens the drying process by 10% for quicker drying – perfect for wet and humid monsoon seasons.
This unique feature is very effective in areas that receive soft water. Soft water leads to extra lathering that requires extra usage of water to ensure thorough rinsing of your clothes so that no detergent residue remains on them. WaterPlus has been designed to increase the level of water during the wash and rinse cycle, making sure every wash is perfect.
It's built to be tough on the stains and gentle on your clothes. Its asymmetric paddles powers heavy-duty washing and raindrops drum surface design is gentle on the clothes. Its advanced water flow system ensures efficient distribution of water and detergent throughout the wash, so that you don’t waste time soaking your laundry.
10 years warranty on motor ensures our products are of the highest standard and quality.
Save energy consumption with EcoPerfect. Its load and flow sensor detects the laundry load volume along with the kind of fabric. This information is then passed on to the temperature sensor, which takes into account the additional time available and prolongs the heating process. This allows the detergents to get activated by increasing the agitation level, saving electricity while giving perfect wash results.
|Load Type||Front Load||Front Load||Front Load||Front Load||Front Load||Front Load|
|Function Type||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Max. Capacity||6 kg||6 kg||6.5 kg||7 kg||7 kg||7 kg|
|Max Spin Speed (RPM)||800||800||1000||1000||1200||1200|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Delay Start||0-24 Hour||0-24 Hour||0-24 Hour||0-24 Hour||0-24 Hour|
|Speed Mode, Child Lock, Foam Detection, Reload Function, Active Water, In Built Water Heater||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN, silver/grey)
Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK20160IN, White)
Bosch 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16060IN, White)
IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senorita Aqua SX , Silver)
IFB 8 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senator Aqua SX, Silver)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Super Deals Zone||FH Retail||RUDRAM ELECTRONICS||RUDRAM ELECTRONICS|
|Capacity||7 kg||7 kg||6 kg||6.5 kg||8 kg|
|Type of Controls||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Item Package Dimensions||60 x 85 x 60 Centimetres||60 x 85 x 60 Centimetres||67 x 88.01 x 65 Centimetres||67.5 x 88 x 57 Centimetres||67.5 x 88.6 x 66 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||71 kg||71 kg||71 kg||66 kg||176.74 kg|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1,200 rpm||1,000 rpm||800 rpm||1,000 rpm||1,400 rpm|
|Model Number||WAK24268IN||WAK20160IN||WAB16060IN||Senorita Aqua SX||Senator Aqua SX|
|Operation Mode||Fully Automatic Front-Loading||Fully Automatic Front-Loading||Fully Automatic Front-Loading||Fully Automatic Front-Loading||Fully Automatic Front-Loading|
|Warranty Description||2 years on product and 10 years on motor||2 years on product and 10 years on motor||Warranty: 2 years on product and 10 years on motor||Warranty: 4 years||Warranty: 4 years comprehensive warranty on product|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have voltage problems, it's a must to install a stabilizer or spike guard. Installing a water filter is important as some particles may enter the machine making it difficult to maintain it. Always use a tap connection that has a water pressure up to 8 liters per minute. The rubber seal on the entrance needs to be wiped clean to prevent mold formations. If necessary, use white vinegar to clean the seal as it is helpful in removing odor and mold formations. Keep the door open for a few hours once the washing is done. This allows the moisture to dry within the drum. Finally, follow your manufacturer's instructions on the machine's usage and maintenance. This will lengthen the life of your machine.
After a lot of research, I've found that in general, the technology used in all front loaders including Bosch isn't perfect. In fact, several cases are pending against front load machine manufacturers in the U.S. for continuing to use this imperfect technology as this has not made consumer's life easier. Now you might wonder what this is all about! It's all about maintenance! There are many issues that are caused by manufacturing defects. These front loaders get mold formation easily plus some people have even reported drum issues like rusting! Improper maintenance on the part of the owners will also lead to these issues. Beware that the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) can be damaged by rough or improper handling of the machine's controls (Buttons & Dial). Power spikes and low voltages in India are the biggest reasons why majority of the owners are affected by burnt PCBs. Replacing the PCB is very expensive (Costs Rs. 10,000 in India!). This is seriously high maintenance! The deal breaker is that it is cheaper to buy a new machine instead of repairing the existing machine (in case of a drum issue)! What I am trying to say is that you must be very careful on the maintenance aspect. Check for any defects in your machine in order to avoid any maintenance headaches in the future. I am aware of the issues plaguing the front loaders and so should you. Remember irrespective of all these issues, front loaders clean the best and are easy to use.
If you are looking for an excellent front loader, Bosch is the one for you!
Additional Information:- The 6 kg Bosch models are imports (at the time of this writing this review). As a result they incur high maintenance costs (especially PCBs). The good news is that the 7 kg Bosch models are made in India! I'm surmising that the PCB cost and other costs of these machines may be low due to localization!
FEW MONTHS USE UPDATE
I want to point out one issue with Bosch machines. If you carefully notice, they've carefully avoided using the words Stainless Steel Drum and instead use the word VarioDrums in their description of the drum. That means they are acknowledging that stainless steel drum isn't used in this machine or any of its other washer models. Like everyone, I too thought that Bosch had a stainless steel drum. I'm now really disappointed that Bosch has made this an issue! When brands like IFB though unreliable, had stainless steel drums, what is Bosch thinking! The drum is made of smooth iron with chromium coating that resists corrosion and ensures that the wash quality is excellent. But the coating is prone to wear with the passage of time or if some unauthorized descale powder is used! You will be able to use the washing machine even after the wear but the wash quality will be affected a bit and only God knows when rusting may strike! This means at some point we've to replace the drum with another coated iron drum which costs Rs. 9,000 in addition to labour charges! Smells like Bosch is trying to make money using this issue! That's really low of Bosch! They have put up an excellent machine but they are damaging their reputation with such cheap money grubbing methods.
And in case all I've said made you confused, please remember that my issue was only with the drum. I made a blunder by using a Semi - Automatic washing machine descale powder on this machine (in the DRUM CLEAN mode) and in one go the entire coating was gone! I've attached a picture for your reference. It wouldn't have been an issue if it was made of stainless steel. So if you avoid mistakes like this and use the machine properly the coating will last a long time before it warrants a replacement.
I've no issues with even paying a little more to get a stainless steel drum machine. Bosch should've at least put up stainless steel drum models or variants offering the customers more choices. To date this machine is fantastic, reliable and super silent with the only flaw being the type of drum used in it! I would still recommend Bosch because overall it is still a brilliant machine!
To understand better I would prefer to mention the PROs and CONs in different sections and also a GUIDELINE FOR 1ST TIME BUYER (to get a better idea for perfect shopping of Washing Machine), and it will also help a genuine buyer for a firm decision.
1. Ultimate machine.
2. Good build quality.
3. Functions similar as described in the manual or in photographs.
4. Less noisy.
5. Gentle in wash in compare to other front loaders.
6. Carries more than sufficient load to wash a heavy blanket and a bedsheets together. (However can handle more than this)
7. Shows the load of the machine before starting washing and you have 10 mins. to take a decision to continue with existing load or not.
8. Has Eco-friendly and Extra-Water level feature for better rinse.
9. Has monsoon wash feature just to rinse the clothes with light detergent.
10. Has three detergent compartments to put extra detergent along with a fabric conditioner. And machine takes care for this separately.
11. Machine uses a intelligent sense for water and detergent use.
12. Least maintenance required.
13. Least washing time in compare to other fully automatic washing machine. (In an average takes 1 hr. for most of the cycles or washing time)
14. Can be operated at 800/1000/ and 1200 RPM.
15. Bosch support is remarkable.
16. Auto Clean and maintenance feature.
17. large LCD Display with clear notification of all functions.
18. washing Temperature Control as per cloth washing instruction.
19. And many more which can make you happy. :)
1. Drum is made with plastic build and not of Stainless Steel and might get damaged by using local detergent (Use FRONT Load detergent only)
2. Shows heavy vibration at 1200 RPM at its final wash completion cycle.
3. Parts are too costly at the stage of after warranty however doesn't get damaged frequently as heard.
4. Better support are available in metro towns only. Bosch doesn't provide services in small towns and this the biggest draw back of BOSCH for Indian market.
5. Before buy-in this machine you must ensure a good water outlet with a better pressure which is a mandatory requirement for this machine. For better understanding; suppose you are residing at the top floor of the building or n your villa. Then the outlet which you are going to connect to the machine must have a good pressure of water outcome. This is because of the automatic control in machine.
POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED WHILE PURCHASING A WASHING MACHINE :
1. RPM Speed - (More RPM - quick drying/ more load/ Heavy Motor)
2. Drum Shape - (maintain washing cloth quality)
3. Drum Quality - (SS drums are most preferable.
A good shape drum with ABS plastic make and SS Coating is also a god choice which is available in most of the machines.
Must avoid cheap metal drums like Tin, MS make with SS coating.
4. Silent Design.
5. Better Warranty Terms.
6. Easy After Sales-Service Support.
7. Least Vibration.
8. Use the recommended detergent only for washing. Lower grade detergent may hamper the machine performance.
1. Detail Functionality
2. Auto Maintenance : (like auto drum cleaning)
3. Segregated Washing Cycles: (like Monsoon, Cotton, Kidswear, Jeans, Synthetic, Delicate, Allergy wash, Sportswear etc.)
4. Separate RINSE option.
5. Detail Display Unit.
6. to allow to add more cloths even a washing cycle started.
7. to display load of clothes in washing machine before washing.
8. Temperature Controller
9. Economy Mode (to save water and electricity)
10. Water Plus option (to add more water than requirement for better RINSE.)
11. Fully AUTOMATIC.
12. Properly designed Water INLET and OUTLET Valve.
13. Burglar Alarm for the warning of completion of washing cycle.
Please free to ask your doubts about this product.
My answers will match your expectations based on my experience as an User.