Bosch GSB 501 500-Watt Professional Impact Drill Machine (Blue) & Bosch HSS-R Metal Drill Bit Set (10-Piece)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product 1: Wattage: 500 watts ; No-load speed: 0 – 2,600 rpm ; Voltage: 220-230V ; Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Product 1: Material: plastic, color: blue ; Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation. Higher dynamic load rated ball bearing for long life. Ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Product 1: Item dimension: 266mm x 252mm x 72mm
- Product 1: Package contents: drill machine
- Product 2: For any queries please contact_us on : [ 1800-425-8665 ] (Toll free)
- Product 2: No warranty is applicable on this product
- Product 2: 10 twist drill bits made of high speed steel for drills guided by hand and used in stationary applications
- Product 2: Long lifetime
- Wattage: 500 watts ; No-load speed: 0 - 2,600 rpm ; Voltage: 220-230V ; Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Material: plastic, color: blue ; Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation. Higher dynamic load rated ball bearing for long life. Ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Item dimension: 266mm x 252mm x 72mm
- Package contents: drill machine
- 6 months
- Powerfull 500 motor ; Drill spindle connecting thread: 3/8"-24 UNF ; Chuck capacity, min./max.: 1 - 10 mm ; Impact rate at no-load speed: 0 - 41,600 bpm
- Drilling in concrete: 13mm
- Speed: 0-2600
- Bpm: 0-25700
- For any queries please contact_us on : [ 1800-425-8665 ] (Toll free)
- No warranty is applicable on this product
- 10 twist drill bits made of high speed steel for drills guided by hand and used in stationary applications
- Long lifetime
- Low risk of breakage thanks to excellent elasticity
- Suitable for all power tool brands
- Package includes: 10 HSS-R metal drill bits and diameter 1mm/2mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/7mm/8mm/9mm/10 mm
- Packaging: Plastic box with sticker and euro hole
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160mm x 95mm x 15mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Plastic case with window
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bosch GSB 501 500-Watt Professional Impact Drill Machine (Blue)
New GSB 501 professional. Power through the toughest of jobs with this high performance impact drill. Despite its compact size, the tool is exceptionally powerful and highly durable Its 500w motor and full ballbearing construction is built for the tradesman who needs an affordable and dependable workhorse.
Bosch HSS-R Metal Drill Bit Set (10-Piece)
Metal drill bit set for precise drilling in iron, steel, non-ferrous metals, grey cast iron and hard plastics.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
•the name - Bosch
•small & handy
•good for household use
•powerful for most non-professional house work
•long cable length ( big factor)
•price could be less
•sound while working (I feel louder than older 1)
•some burning smell initially
•no drill bits given with machine
•got usual greenish blue drill & not the blue given in pictures
Update 29Aug2016 - got my 5 PC masonry drill bit set from jw mart last week and got time today to test. Used the 4 mm bit and it was smooth drilling cement wall. Didn't try concrete.I also tried on a piece of tiles. Think it was vitrified. The same 4 mm bit worked. But had to use some muscle power to drive the bit. It all depends on the quality the bit I believe. Even I was bit cautious as it was the first time and didn't want to break the drill. I am now changing the rating of the drill to 5.
I use it for metal tube drilling, is fine on soft metal Mild steel.
Build quality is good.
Bosch machine spare parts are also available, but are not so cheap so if it needs repairing, it will be a bit expensive.
Still I will strongly recommend Bosch for everyday use. For industrial Bosch is good but not this particular machine.
Has all functions like reverse motion, choice OF drill or impact as well as speed control button.
Advantage over other brands is that this product is from a LOCAL, recognized and big company of repute with services available easily .
The drill chuck can hold other tools too.
On the whole, a very useful machine for DIY jobs and for domestic use.
Attention needed on few basics:
1. Fix bits to machine properly, most of the time bit might break when not fixed correctly
2. Personal safety: When fixing the bit, ensure that the machine is locked by placing the red button in middle position(If machine connected to power supply)
3. Use reverse button when taking out the bit after drilling a hole
Cons: Usage of screwdriver bits is not as easy as drilling with this machine