- Item Weight: 640 g
- Item model number: BN75GL305LE
- ASIN: B00E96GGA4
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 July 2013
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,49,004 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Borosil Vision Glasses Leo Set, 305ml, Set of 6
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made of borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of upto 350 degree centigrade
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
- Unlike regular soda lime glass will not turn milky or cloudy with repeated usage
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Color: Transparent, Material: Glass
- Package Contents: 6-Pieces Vision Glass Leo (305ml)
- Warranty Information: 2 years warranty against manufacturing defects
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
You demand the best of yourself, so it's only right you enjoy the best from us. Famous for high quality and performance, we pour all our experience into creating beautifully designed, practical products like our trendsetting range. Strikingly elegant in every table setting, every piece helps transform simple gatherings into stylish occasions. Making whatever you're doing simpler, smarter and better. As dependable as they are desirable, you can trust our products always to perform beautifully.
From the Manufacturer
Bold patterns help create the avante garde look of the Vision Leo.
Made of special Borosilicate glass, the Vision Range offers the following benefits:
- Extreme Temperature Resistant - Can move from fridge to oven. You can take your glass of milk directly from fridge and put it on microwave oven.
- Flame-proof - Can be directly used on flame.
- Easy to clean - Uncluttered design (no grooves or hard to clean corners where dirt can settle down) unlike other glass tumblers
- Lightweight- In addition it is extremely lightweight unlike other ordinary glassware.
- Transparent- Incomparable thinness and clarity with elegant design makes it your regular beverage tumbler.
- Long life: Will retain crystal clarity even over repeated usage, will not turn milky unlike other soda lime tumblers.
Borosil tip: Keep your child’s milk ready in the glass, and pop it into the microwave in the morning before he runs off to school, or quickly reheat it on a hot plate
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Typical borosil build quality. Feels good in hand
Keeps up the promise of no stains, easy cleaning etc
Design is simple and cute.
One star less for the following.
Although this is 305 ml, it looks little small. Probably if they had reduced the diameter and increased the height, it would have looked even more better
The glass thickness is thin. Do not expect to have a very thick glass in your hand. It is probably 3 mm can't really measure correctly.
But even at this thickness it feels sturdy.
These glasses seems to be specifically made for cocktails and mocktails
Most recent customer reviews
it's not like lab ware, plain ones are like labware