Top positive review
10 August 2018
Borosil 30l otg: I bought this otg after reading and researching number of reviews and articles.
* Its made up of galvanized steel and the handle is chrome plated.
* 30l is sufficient for 3-4 membered family
*It looks elegant and sleek. It doesn't weigh heavy
* Does the function perfectly for the price. The given light is much useful to view the food items inside the chamber.
* It has stay on option, i.e. you gotta set the timer in anticolck wise direction and so that the oven will not turn off automatically but you have to do it manually.
* After unpacking call 1800224550 borosil customer care and ask for demo. Also ask about warranty details to that person, he'll explain and fill it up for you.
* Other reviewers has given the detailed info about dimensions and accessories. (No unwanted long repetition of stories ✌)
For the first time users:
*When you open it ,run it at 230c for 30 minutes to eliminate metallic contamination in food.
*While ordering an otg simultaneously place an order of good oven mitts
* Whenever you prepare dishes, preheat the oven every single time. Preheating means heating the oven without any trays except crumb tray.
* If you're using any moulds place it over the steel grill rack.
* For preheating cupcake moulds or any kinda moulds heat the oven with grill rack after preheating you can place your mould with batter over the grill rack
* Use convection fan whenever you need even heat distribution.
* Use aluminum moulds than preferring to non stick moulds
* You can also use ceramic or glassware which is meant for otg, if you use local glassware or stoneware you'll end up having crackedware!
* Make sure to use 15A socket.
* Don't use it for steaming purpose or don't use any veggies that has too much water content because it'll end up in evaporation and spoil your entire unit.
* They'll provide handles to take trays and grill out from the chamber, wear gloves and use those handles whenever you place or taking out the trays from the oven.
* When in operation switch off the power cable every time you open the glass door to insert or remove the tray from the unit.
* Initially follow the recipe book and have good understanding with your otg then you can try out other recipes from other sources.
* While following recipe book reduce 5-10min before hand to prevent food from burning.
* For the given recipe, the recipe book will give you clear idea on which shelf to place your tray inside the chamber. ( You don't have to worry should I place the tray lower rack, in the upper or in the middle!)
* It'll be lil nervous when you operate for the first time but once you finished toasting the bread you'll feel like, is it all about it?!!