Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Onsite Electro Services Private Limited ₹123.00
- Plan Coverage - Extended Warranty covers all defects and malfunctions as covered in a standard manufacturer’s warranty. It does not cover any physical or liquid damage, accessories, consumables, or parts not covered under standard manufacturer warranty. Service may be availed as many times as required, however, the coverage amount is limited up to the invoice value of the device.
- Repair or Replacement Guarantee: We understand that you cannot stay without your device for a long time; hence we guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you in a specified amount of time. If we cannot repair the device within time, we will give you a replacement free of cost.
- All Costs are Covered: Whether it is costs of repairs, labor, transportation, or taxes, we cover all the charges associated with repairing your device. You pay nothing. This program is completely cashless with no hidden fees or charges. Products that carry a manufacturer's warranty valid in India for at least 1 year at the time of purchase are eligible for this plan. The plan can be purchase within 6 months from the product purchase date & refurbished products are not covered.
- “No Questions Asked” hassle-free plans: We promise to cover your device & appliance. So, if it is not working, it is our responsibility to fix it. No questions will be asked about how it is not working at the first place. That is why we service 99.4% of the services raised against our protection plans. To ensure a hassle-free experience, we either provide free Pick & Drop for your devices or send an expert engineer to your home for repairs.
- Email Delivery of Pre-Activated plans: To save paper, we will deliver your plan details via email only. Secondly, your plan is auto-activated as soon as you buy it, thus no need to fill any forms for activation. Most importantly, raising a repair request is super easy. All you need to do is visit our website or call our toll-free number - 1800 220 506.
Borosil Chef Delite BCH20DBB21 300-Watt Chopper (Black)
|You Save:||₹599.00 (26%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 days ReplacementThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing replacement.
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.6 x 12.6 x 25 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||0.89 Kilograms|
|Model Name||Chef Delite|
|Bowl Capacity||0.6 litres|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- 600 ml 'chop-serve-n-store' plastic bowl with lid included
- Comes with two sets of sharp edged stainless steel blades for better chopping ; Dishwasher Safe: Yes; Safety Features: To Avoid Damage To The Chopping Blade, Do Not Process, Or Grind Hard Items Such As Forzen Foods, Ice, Rice, Spices, Coffee And Beans. Do Not Process Thin Liquids Such As Water Or Milk. Read All The Instructions Before Using This Appliance
- Dual blades enables chopping of spinach and other leafy vegetables
- Low noise motor for silent operation
- Inbuilt thermal auto cut-off for motor safety
- Motor mount switch for extra safety
- Power: 300W; Voltage: 230V AC / 50Hz; Motor : 100% Copper Winding
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsColor Name:Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.6 x 12.6 x 25 cm; 890 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 October 2016
- Manufacturer : Marketed & Imported By - Borosil Limited
- ASIN : B01M5B0TPW
- Item model number : BCH20DBB21
- Country of Origin : China
- Manufacturer : Marketed & Imported By - Borosil Limited, Marketed & Imported By - Borosil Limited,1101, Crescenzo, G-Block, Opp, MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 500 051,Maharashtra, 1800-120-8499, 1800-224-550
- Packer : Marketed & Imported By - Borosil Limited,1101, Crescenzo, G-Block, Opp, MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 500 051,Maharashtra, 1800-120-8499, 1800-224-550
- Importer : Borosil Limited,1101, Crescenzo, G-Block, Opp, MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 500 051,Maharashtra, 1800-120-8499, 1800-224-550
- Item Weight : 890 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 12.6 x 12.6 x 25 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 5 Unitsnits
- Included Components : 1N Motor Unit, 1N Chopping Container, 1 Blade set, 1N Rubber Lid & 1 IM
- Generic Name : BOROSIL CHEF DELITE
- Best Sellers Rank: #389 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- Customer Reviews:
To avoid damage to the chopping blade, do not process, or grind hard items such as forzen foods, ice, rice, spices, coffee and beans. Do not process thin liquids such as water or milk.
Before Using The Product Kindly Request You To Read The Instruction Manual Provided With The Product Along With Warranty Card Which Will Be There On Last Page Of Instruction Manual. 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty Provided With The Product. The MRP Of The Product Has Been Increased By The Manufacturer From 1880/- To 1990/- Because Of The Increase In Watts From 200W To 300W.Any Problem While Using The Product Kindly Contact To The Customer Service On 1800224550.
No more tears now while chopping onions, or smelly hands while chopping garlic. Use the powerful Chef Delite Chopper to make your daily cooking a breeze - it gets rid of the pain of preparation so you can enjoy the process of the actual cooking. It comes with two blades - a single blade and a dual blade for fine chopping. This chopper truly makes cooking a delight - it does your chopping in seconds.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Inalsa Chopper Bullet Inox-450W with Variable Speed and Pure Copper Motor, Dual Layered Blade, 500ml Capacity (Black/Silver)
Prestige PEC 3.0 250-Watt Electric Chopper (White), 15 Ounce
ORPIO (LABEL) 700W Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinders with Bowl for Heavy Kitchen Food Chopper, Meat, Vegetables, Onion Slicer Garlic Slicer Dicer Food Processor (2L)
Morphy Richards 300W Electric Chopper, Rose Gold
Orpat Express 250-Watt Chopper (Purple)
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||UDDHAV GOLD||Olympia Industries Ltd.||KGK AGENCIES||BIGSALESINDIA||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Included Components||1N Motor Unit, 1N Chopping Container, 1 Blade set, 1N Rubber Lid & 1 IM||Main Unit, Double Layer Blade,Processing Bowl, Bowl Cover Plate, Instruction Manual||Electric Chopper (White)||no||1 chopper Unit with attachmenrs, instruction manual, warranty card||—|
|Material||Other Material||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Plastic||ABS||Plastic|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Bprin on 19 September 2018
So worth buying 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
By Deepika on 16 November 2019
So worth buying 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
By Vimal Mamania on 8 March 2020
This was delivered on 26th June and after one month of use, I guess I've earned the right to offer my two cents.
'Chopping' was such a tedious job, especially for people like me who are terrible at the job. Not any longer. Half a kilo of beans is gets in two minutes. It has actually helped my cooking speed get into a higher gear.
The chopper is easy to use as well as easy to clean. I chop several onions at one go and refrigerate it. I've tried beans, carrots, tomatoes, beetroots, green chillies and carrots. Everything is finely chopped. And if I want something to be cut into big pieces, I do it with hand.
The blade unit is a twin one. You can detach the blade, separate them into two and wash clean.
I would recommend Bajaj over Borosil for chopping and blending texture