- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on orders over 599.00. Cash on Delivery eligible. Details
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Borosil Glass Mixing Bowl with Plastic Lid, 1.3 Litres, Transparent
|Price:||369.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||71.00 (16%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Made of high-quality borosilicate glass
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees C
- Microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Does not leech chemicals into food even over repeated usage
- Non-porous glass will not absorb stains or odours
- Colour: Transparent, Material: Glass
- Package Contents: 1-Piece mixing bowl with plastic lid (1.3 litres)
- Warranty Information: 2-years warranty against manufacturing defects
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Well-Designed Mixing Bowl for Versatile Use With a capacity of 1.3 litres, the Borosil Mixing Bowl is an ideal solution for tasks such as tossing salads, kneading dough, marinating meat, stirring batter, among others. With a flat bottom, this bowl is stable on a table top and does not get toppled over while using. This mixing bowl adds the right amount of style and elegance to your kitchen and dining table, whether used as cookware or for serving your favourite recipes. Featuring a plastic lid, you can use this bowl to store food in the fridge and heat it in the microwave for a quick meal. Made from Highly Durable Material for Long-Lasting Use Constructed using high-quality borosilicate glass that is heat resistant and can withstand temperatures of up to 300C, the Borosil Mixing Bowl is break-resistant and will last for a long time, even with regular use. You can safely use this bowl in pre heated ovens or in a microwave oven without the lid. Due to the non-porous nature of the glass, this mixing bowl will remain free from stains, odours and grease without affecting the taste of your food. Easy to Clean and Maintain Being completely dishwasher-safe, getting rid of stubborn grease stains on the Borosil Mixing Bowl is an easy task. Unlike plastic bowls, it does not leech chemicals into the stored food and keeps it food fresh and nutritious for extended periods of time.
From the Manufacturer
No matter how tasty your food is, there’s often something leftover that you’d like to eat later. Or maybe, you’ve prepared a dish in advance, and will put it in the microwave or on the dining table when you’re ready to serve. Just for times like this, we have our mixing bowls with lids. They ensure nothing else falls into the bowl, and help retain flavour so that your salad or baked dish doesn’t smell of chola masala – ensuring that your dish looks, smells and tastes just like it did when you put it in.
Usage and Care
Every Borosil Microwavable product that you buy:
- Is made of Borosilicate glass, and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of upto 300 degree celsius
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic, will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odours
Do's and Don'ts
- Can be used in a microwave or electric oven. Not for use over direct flame
- Pre-heat convection oven before use for best results
- Do not put the hot dish on a cold or wet surface
- Allow the hot dish to cool slightly before adding any cold liquid to the food
- Allow dishes with very hot food to reach room temperature before putting it into the fridge/freezer
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to ensure that glass stays scratch-free
- Do not use plastic lids in the microwave