Borosil Easy Grip Casserole Set, 2-Pieces
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made of borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of upto 300 degree centigrade
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Color: Transparent, Material: Glass
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Easy Grip Casserole (1.1-Litre) and 1-Piece Easy Grip Casserole (1.5-Litres)
- Warranty Information: 2 years warranty against manufacturing defects
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Description for Borosil Easy Grip Casserole Set, 2-Pieces
You demand the best of yourself, so it's only right you enjoy the best from us. Famous for high quality and performance, we pour all our experience into creating beautifully designed, practical products like our trendsetting range. Strikingly elegant in every table setting, every piece helps transform simple gatherings into stylish occasions. Making whatever you're doing simpler, smarter and better. As dependable as they are desirable, you can trust our products always to perform beautifully.
From the Manufacturer
Our new range of EasyGrip Casseroles represents the sleek new aesthetic of the modern kitchen. Add to that the special EasyGrip Handles, especially designed to allow you to easily hold the hot casserole, makes this a must have in your Borosil collection. Now available as a set of 2.
Do's and Don'ts
- Can be used in a microwave or electric oven. Not for use over direct flame
- Pre-heat convection oven before use for best results
- Do not put the hot dish on a cold or wet surface
- Allow the hot dish to cool slightly before adding any cold liquid to the food
- Allow dishes with very hot food to reach room temperature before putting it into the fridge/freezer
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to ensure that glass stays scratch-free
- Do not use plastic lids in the microwave
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am only giving 4 stars because it is comparatively heavy.