- Item Weight: 449 g
- Item model number: IH11KF06210
- ASIN: B0081Q4DCQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 July 2013
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,311 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Borosil Carafe with Normal Strainer, 1 Litre
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Made of borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of upto 350 degree centigrade
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
- Unlike regular soda lime glass will not turn milky or cloudy with repeated usage. Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Color: Transparent, Material: Glass
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Carafe with Normal Strainer (1 Ltr)
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Store water, juice or other drinks in an efficient waywith Borosil 1 ltr Black Carafe with Strainer Jug. Made up of borosilicate glass, this jug will surely add a class to your dining table. It has a lid and a smart plastic handle which ensures comfortable handling. It is microwave safe and flame proof. Feature 1 : Material: Borosilicate Glass Feature 2 : Capacity: 1 ltr Feature 3 : Contains: 1 Jug Borosil Type : Mugs Colour : Black lid BodyMaterial : Borosilicate glass HandleMaterial : Plastic LidMaterial : Plastic Additional Features : Microwave safe, 100% Flame-proof. JugCapacity : 1 ltr Package contents : Contains 1 Jug
From the Manufacturer
Our range of carafes is unique to Borosil – they are the only carafes that can be used directly on the flame and in the microwave.
Usage and Care
- Borosil Carafe can be used directly on the flame, hot plate, microwave or oven
- When removing the Carafe from the flame, do not immediately place the hot Carafe on wet or cold surfaces. Use a coaster instead
- Wipe outside dry before use
- If using directly on the flame, ensure that the flame is restricted to the glass base, and doesn’t reach the plastic handle.
- Do not use abrasive scouring agents for cleaning. Clean with soap and sponge and wipe dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Borosil Glass Carafe with Strainer, 1 Litre, Transparent
Borosil Carafe with Strainer in Lid, 650ml
Borosil Carafe with Strainer in Lid, 1.5 Litres
Borosil Aevlon Carafe Pot With Strainer In Lid, 1.5 Litre, Black
BOROSIL Aevlon Carafe With Stainless Steel Strainer 1000 ML, 1-Piece,
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||100.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||SB Agencies||AEVLON HOUSE OF SMILE||AEVLON HOUSE OF SMILE|
|Included Components||1-Piece Carafe with Normal Strainer (1 Ltr)||1-Piece Carafe with Strainer in Lid (1-Litre)||1-Piece Carafe with Strainer in Lid (650ml)||1-Piece Carafe with Strainer in Lid (1.5-Litres)||1 carafe||1 CARAFE WITH STAINLESS STEEL STRAINER|
|Item Weight||450 grams||420 grams||330 grams||0.54 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
with bakelite handles, supported by Stainless steel belts to hold the glass jar in place which was reasonably resistant to direct gas stove flame.
The product is pricey and below quality expectations.