Borosil Antique Diya Lights (Small, Set of 2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Mixed, Color: Golden Rustic
- Package Contents: 2-Pieces Antique Diya Light
- Item Size: 5.4 cm x 5.4 cm x 7.5 cm
- Lighten up dull interiors
- Mood lighting at parties
- On the dining table for candle light dinners
- Creating an ambience at home
Customers who bought this item also bought
Borosil presents an exciting new range of Diya Lights that are a perfect blend of technology with traditional handicraft. A unique combination of metal with borosilicate glass, each elegantly designed diya is handmade. The Diya Light is highly versatile, and can be used to: Lighten up dull interiors, mood lighting at parties, on the dining table for candle light dinners, creating an ambience at home, in place of a diya at traditional events or rituals.
From the Manufacturer
How to use the Tea-light
- Unthread the oil cup from diya light, and place the tea light in the diya.
- Always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap.
- Don't use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning as it can damage the plating/coating.
Compare with similar items
Borosil Akhand Diya (Medium, Brass)
Borosil Hanging Diya Lights (Small, Set of 2)
Borosil Decorative Diya Lights (Medium, Set of 2)
Borosil Glass Aarti Diya (Golden)
Sethi Traders Brass Akhand Diya Small (7.5 cm X 7.5 cm X 10.25 cm, Golden)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||50.00|
|Sold By||—||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Sethi Traders|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It says that v can use oil to loght the diyas.. bt while cleming the oil the top coat finishing of the diya comes off and the diyas look really ugly
So better use it with tea candles for longer amd classy look