- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save : Save up to 15% when you choose Subscribe & Save. T&C apply Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
BodyGuard Premium Paraben Free Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera - 216 Wipes (Pack of 3)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enriched with Vitamin-E:The wipes have rich content of Vitamin-E which blocks free radicals from the body and thus it keeps the skin rejuvenated and young.
- 98% DM Water: De-ionized or Demineralized water is the extremely purest form of water thus doesn’t harm the skin in any way plus all the harmful and salt ions are removed to keep the skin secure and repairs the cells.
- pH Balanced: The baby wet wipes of BodyGuard are specially designed to clean private parts of babies. They are designed with care and pH is balanced to match the power of hydrogen to baby skin.
- Paraben & Alcohol-free: The BodyGuard baby wet wipes are paraben and alcohol-free thus they are safe for babies delicate skin. Also, it doesn’t have any alcoholic content which keeps it soft and more wet to be used at any time.
- It is safe and gentle for everyday use on the baby’s face or bottom. Ingredients like Buttermilk to keep baby’s skin moisturized, Beeswax to help lock in moisture, Shea Butter to soften dry skin, Aloe Vera to soothe and Coconut Oil to help nurture sensitive skin. And all our products are made with 100% natural fragrances.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
BodyGuard’ Premium Baby Wet Wipes are specially made to cleanse a baby. Each wipe is: a. Enriched with Aloe Vera Extracts for a soft & moisturized feel. b. Contains special conditioners & emollients to nourish skin. c. Ideal for cleansing during the diaper change. Probably the safest wipes for your kid with 98% DM water. Also, they are safe on skin and rich with the vitamin-E. The wipes are paraben-free and don't contain any alcoholic content. The glycerin keeps the moisture locked over the skin plus makes the skin soft and subtle.
BodyGuard : Our Protection & Wellness Range
BodyGuard range is our protection & wellness range for Kids. The products solve mosquito menace (natural way, we don’t kill mosquitoes, we repel them using herbal oils – to kill one needs DEET/other chemicals – we don’t want the same on young kids!) & air pollution issue for kids. Mothers prefer our products as they are herbal & safe for Kids. The range includes 1. Protection from Mosquitoes: Natural / Herbal Mosquito Repellent Patches (Clothes), Bands (For hands/feet) & Spray – All citronella Oil / Eucalyptus Oil Based. 2. Protection from Air Pollution: N95/ PM 2.5 Anti Air Pollution masks for Kids. 3. Paraben-free baby wipes with aloe vera extract.
Enriched with Vitamin-E
The wipes have rich content of Vitamin-E which blocks free radicals from the body and thus it keeps the skin rejuvenated and young.
With Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe Vera has the tendency to keep moisture intact in the skin plus keeps it smooth and cleanses all impurities efficiently.
98% DM Water
De-ionized or Demineralized water is the extremely purest form of water thus doesn't harm the skin in any way plus all the harmful and salt ions are removed to keep the skin secure and repairs the cells.
The baby wet wipes of BodyGuard are specially designed to clean private parts of babies. They are designed with care and pH is balanced to match the power of hydrogen to baby skin.
Paraben & Alcohol free
The BodyGuard baby wet wipes are paraben and alcohol-free thus they are safe for babies delicate skin. Also, it doesn't have any alcoholic content which keeps it soft and more wet to be used at any time.
About the Startup
Co - Founder
Describe your products in three words.
Thoughtful Solutions for Women
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
BodyGuard Range - was also born out the sheer frustration of seeing my wife, mother & 5-year-old daughter go through life facing ‘everyday Intimate Hygiene related problems’ which had no or little solutions available here while in other countries women’s needs were catered to the T.
What makes your product special?
Our products are special because they come straight from the heart, solving problems for those who do so much for us (women – be it your mother/wife/daughter/sister)! Almost all our products are category first, unique and made using best manufacturing practices and every the product is used by our family members first before we expect others to use them.
What has been the best part of your experience?
At the Product level, whenever we get encouraging customer reviews - that day gets added to the 'best experience sheet' of this journey. The fact that our products make a positive difference to our customers' lives is a great motivator. At industry level being awarded by leading groups (Entrepreneur India / CIMS/ NDTV etc) for our work and coverages by leading publications (BBC, Forbes, Yahoo, ET NOW) keeps us striving for excellence.
Showing 1-8 of 361 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have purchased these wipes multiple times but the flip cover issue is the only thing which has made me switch to Johnson's wipes ( smell not that gud). I wud suggest shud try once and see for yourself..
The only design flaw l see and which is true for most other baby wipes is that the sticker to close the opening loses its adhesive once you start using the pack. By the time the pack finishes the adhesive sticker is almost useless.
But then it's the same for most brands. I will buy this still I see a better price elsewhere