Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
BodyGuard Premium Paraben Free Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera - 72 Wipes
|Price:||99.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||100.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Enriched with Vitamin-E:The wipes have rich content of Vitamin-E which blocks free radicals from the body and thus it keeps the skin rejuvenated and young.
- 98% DM Water: De-ionized or Demineralized water is the extremely purest form of water thus doesn’t harm the skin in any way plus all the harmful and salt ions are removed to keep the skin secure and repairs the cells.
- pH Balanced: The baby wet wipes of BodyGuard are specially designed to clean private parts of babies. They are designed with care and pH is balanced to match the power of hydrogen to baby skin.
- Paraben & Alcohol-free: The BodyGuard baby wet wipes are paraben and alcohol-free thus they are safe for babies delicate skin. Also, it doesn’t have any alcoholic content which keeps it soft and more wet to be used at any time.
- It is safe and gentle for everyday use on the baby’s face or bottom. Ingredients like Buttermilk to keep baby’s skin moisturized, Beeswax to help lock in moisture, Shea Butter to soften dry skin, Aloe Vera to soothe and Coconut Oil to help nurture sensitive skin. And all our products are made with 100% natural fragrances.
This item is non-returnable.Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
BodyGuard’ Premium Baby Wet Wipes are specially made to cleanse a baby. Each wipe is: a. Enriched with Aloe Vera Extracts for a soft & moisturized feel. b. Contains special conditioners & emollients to nourish skin. c. Ideal for cleansing during the diaper change. Probably the safest wipes for your kid with 98% DM water. Also, they are safe on skin and rich with the vitamin-E. The wipes are paraben-free and don't contain any alcoholic content. The glycerin keeps the moisture locked over the skin plus makes the skin soft and subtle.
BodyGuard : Our Protection & Wellness Range
BodyGuard range is our protection & wellness range for Kids. The products solve mosquito menace (natural way, we don’t kill mosquitoes, we repel them using herbal oils – to kill one needs DEET/other chemicals – we don’t want the same on young kids!) & air pollution issue for kids. Mothers prefer our products as they are herbal & safe for Kids. The range includes 1. Protection from Mosquitoes: Natural / Herbal Mosquito Repellent Patches (Clothes), Bands (For hands/feet) & Spray – All citronella Oil / Eucalyptus Oil Based. 2. Protection from Air Pollution: N95/ PM 2.5 Anti Air Pollution masks for Kids. 3. Paraben-free baby wipes with aloe vera extract.
Enriched with Vitamin-E
The wipes have rich content of Vitamin-E which blocks free radicals from the body and thus it keeps the skin rejuvenated and young.
With Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe Vera has the tendency to keep moisture intact in the skin plus keeps it smooth and cleanses all impurities efficiently.
98% DM Water
De-ionized or Demineralized water is the extremely purest form of water thus doesn't harm the skin in any way plus all the harmful and salt ions are removed to keep the skin secure and repairs the cells.
The baby wet wipes of BodyGuard are specially designed to clean private parts of babies. They are designed with care and pH is balanced to match the power of hydrogen to baby skin.
Paraben & Alcohol free
The BodyGuard baby wet wipes are paraben and alcohol-free thus they are safe for babies delicate skin. Also, it doesn't have any alcoholic content which keeps it soft and more wet to be used at any time.
About the Startup
Co - Founder
Describe your products in three words.
Thoughtful Solutions for Women
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
BodyGuard Range - was also born out the sheer frustration of seeing my wife, mother & 5-year-old daughter go through life facing ‘everyday Intimate Hygiene related problems’ which had no or little solutions available here while in other countries women’s needs were catered to the T.
What makes your product special?
Our products are special because they come straight from the heart, solving problems for those who do so much for us (women – be it your mother/wife/daughter/sister)! Almost all our products are category first, unique and made using best manufacturing practices and every the product is used by our family members first before we expect others to use them.
What has been the best part of your experience?
At the Product level, whenever we get encouraging customer reviews - that day gets added to the 'best experience sheet' of this journey. The fact that our products make a positive difference to our customers' lives is a great motivator. At industry level being awarded by leading groups (Entrepreneur India / CIMS/ NDTV etc) for our work and coverages by leading publications (BBC, Forbes, Yahoo, ET NOW) keeps us striving for excellence.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These wipes are so wet with the cleaning solution - it just stays on baby bum even after cleaning with one more wipe in the end. It's so soapy. & The fragrance is so nice & strong that I wonder how many chemicals they put in to get that fragrance.
While they are good & serve purpose - I'll never buy them again as I don't want so many chemicals touching my baby bottom. I'll stick to Mother care or Meemee
Have purchased these wipes multiple times but the flip cover issue is the only thing which has made me switch to Johnson's wipes ( smell not that gud). I wud suggest shud try once and see for yourself..
I have used many other brands like Mee Mee, Littles, Wetty Wipes, Snuggles, Himalaya and this bodyguard wipes.. It's worst among all.
It's not soft, very synthetic feel
Smallest wipes among all other brands
After cleaning potty, potty smell comes a lot even after using 4 to 5 wipes, I had no such issues with other branded wipes
You can't take off only one wipe, 3 to 4 wipes come at one time
Sticker is bad
Due to its synthetic feel you don't realize it is wet or dry
I'm not at all satisfied with this product
Will never buy it again :(
Click on the helpful button if you found it helpful.