The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter, 1.7 Ounce
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Contains community traded shea butter from Tungteiya association in Ghana, which has a high level of antioxidant vitamins A, E and F, protecting and nourishing the skin
- Filled with community fair trade cocoa butter and shea butter which are rich in antioxidant vitamin A and E to soften and protect your skin
- Our butters melt at body temperature and absorb into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin while preventing dryness
- Wherever possible, we seek to use community fair trade ingredients in our products In the process, this allows our suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities
- We have never tested our products on animals, similarly, we insist that all our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
An intensive creamy all-over body moisturizer, with Satsuma essential oil. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin and prevent dryness, leaving your skin moisturized for up to twenty-four hours
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|