- Item part number: BF1KGMC
- ASIN: B07GC236WK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#71,100 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #1182 in Whey Proteins
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 149.00 Delivery charge
Body First Whey Protein with ProHydrolase Chocolate Flavour 32 Servings/Sachets
|Price:||2,290.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||709.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- BodyFirst 100% Whey Protein has the purest form of protein. Isolated with the best technology, the whey protein isolate in BodyFirst 100% Whey Protein is nutritionally superior and undenatured.
- BodyFirst 100% Whey Protein contains instantized 80% whey protein concentrate providing an excellent source of whey protein that is closest to the natural form of whey protein
- With the help of the enzyme complex, ProHydrolase in BodyFirst 100% Whey Protein, 90% of the protein is digested within 30 minutes. This ensures that there is no digestive discomfort caused since the protein is broken down into the smallest components that are easy to digest
- ProHydrolase present in BodyFirst 100% Whey Protein maximizes the absorption of the amino acids present from the whey protein by 20%. This makes more fuel available to working to working muscles, enhancing the performance benefit of whey protein
- ProHydrolase present in BodyFirst 100% Whey Protein Powder helps in digestion and absorption of the protein, making 20% more amino acids available to the body for building muscle and improving muscle recovery
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnableReturn Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Flavour Name: Chocolate | Size: 1 Kg
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
BodyFirst is part of Body & You, a brand that provides scientific evidence-based sports nutrition products as well as personal health and wellness services. BodyFirst basks in the glory of its world class products.
BodyFirst Whey Protein prohydrolase is an instantized whey protein extracted from sweet dairy whey. Proprietary membrane techniques are used to yield a highly pure, nutritionally superior and undenatured.
About Body First Whey Protein with ProHydrolase
BodyFirst Whey Protein Blend combines the purest source of protein with a form that is closest to its biological form, whey protein isolate and concentrate. ProHydrolase Enzyme Technology makes the protein more bioavailable to the body.
- WHEY PROTEIN
BodyFirst Whey Protein has the purest form of protein. The whey protein in BodyFirst Whey Protein is nutritionally superior and undernatured.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
BodyFirst Whey Protein contains instantized whey protein concentrate providing an excellent source of whey protein that is closest to the natural form of whey protein.
- DIGESTS PROTEIN INTO BIO-USABLE FORM
ProHydrolase present in BodyFirst Whey Protein Powder helps in digestion and absorption of the protein, making more amino acids available to the body for building muscle and improving muscle recovery.
- REDUCES DISCOMFORT
With the help of the enzyme complex, ProHydrolase in BodyFirst Whey Protein, protein is digested within 30 minutes. This ensures that there is no digestive discomfort caused since the protein is broken down into the smallest components that are easy to digest.
- ENHANCES PERFORMANCE
ProHydrolase present in BodyFirst Whey Protein maximizes the absorption of the amino acids present from the whey protein. This makes more fuel available to working muscles, enhancing the performance benefit of whey protein.
This product has the most secure and hygienic packaging With Ease to Use Feature
Bodyfirst Sachet also comes with most secure & hygienic packaging. While every product provides a packaging that is secure enough, a demerit of all supplements is that once opened, it cannot be kept as safe as it was before opening the packaging. Who can eliminate the contamination caused when we put our hand in to scoop the supplement out? What about the clumps that form in the powder due to exposure to moisture? Again, the proper way to eliminate these contamination would be to weight out your daily dose and pack them individually with air tight packaging.You should have had the exact number of scoops mentioned on the label. There should not be a residual amount that does not make a full scoop. We all know that 1 scoop has how much protein but none of us can be sure that we are consuming 1 scoop as per the serving recommended. Wouldn’t it be so much easier with exactly portioned 1 serving of the supplement without worrying about levelling the scoop or heaping it? So how about portioning your intake? We have made it happen to you. You do not have to worry about less or high dose. You also do not need to carry the entire packet for journey, just carry the number of sachet according to your journey days.You just need to follow steps:
- Open the BodyFirst Whey Protein sachet (32 g) and add it to a shaker/bottle.
- Add 150 ml of cold water.
- Shake the mixture well and consume within 5 minutes of preparing the drink.
- Alternatively, BodyFirst Whey Protein (32 g) can be added as a topping on a recipe of choice at room temperature.
Understanding Whey Protein Powders
Milk has mainly two proteins, that is, casein and whey. In the process of making cheese by curdling milk, the liquid component that separates from out is whey. This whey is dried and processed to constitute whey protein concentrate. As the whey concentrate does not undergo much processing, it is very close in composition to whey that is it has minimal amounts of carbohydrates and fats with protein being the major component. When this is further filtered through delicate processes, a powder that contains negligible carbohydrates including lactose and fats is produced that is a rich source of protein. This is called the whey protein.
ProHydrolase in BodyFirst Whey Protein is an enzyme complex that helps in the breakdown of the whey protein isolate and the whey protein concentrate allowing the amino acids from these protein sources to be digested and absorbed to the maximum. Some of the key attributes of the protein and enzyme complex are:
1. By digesting the protein quickly and effectively, the enzyme complex makes good quality protein from whey easily available to the body for absorption in working muscles.
2. It is equivalent to consuming protein hydrolysates because the combination of protein and enzymes allows the protein to be broken down into smaller units, maximizing the nutrients that get delivered to muscle tissues.
- When to consume?
Focus on meeting your protein needs from good sources through the day as that is critical. Some amount of protein should be a part of every meal. You can choose when to have your protein. You could have it to supplement your breakfast with proteins, as a snack, 60 to 90 minutes pre-workout or within 30 minutes post workout to avail the benefits of proteins.
- Who can consume?
BodyFirst Whey Protein can be consumed to compliment your diet in order to meet your protein requirements. Individuals above the age of 18 years, having an active lifestyle. Those who are strictly vegetarian and do not consume sufficient high quality dietary protein sources.
We Care for You @ Body First
It's not just any Whey Protein. It's got Prohydrolase - your tummy's friend as it helps in better digestion and doesn't lead to any bloating, headaches or nauseatic feels.
Because for us, it's Your Body First!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|