Bob's Redmill Egg Replacer, 453g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- An excellent source of protein and fiber
- An excellent source of protein and fiber
- A vegan substitute for whole eggs; For use in all baked goods
- A unique blend that includes soy flour and wheat gluten
- Packaged in milwaukie, oregon
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bob moore's secret to life may just be "Work hard and keep it simple". Living this philosophy, bob literally puts his nose to the grindstone every day. Bob's red mill natural foods is an oregon-based company that utilizes simple, old-world technology to mill hundreds of all-natural whole grain products. Bob's red mill is dedicated to the manufacturing of natural foods in the natural way. In their own words: "With all the sophisticated knowledge of recent times, no machinery has yet been developed that grinds grains into flour quite as well as our flint-hard quartz millstones quarried in france and used by discriminating millers since early roman times". "Our well-dressed (sharpened) sets of millstones turn the highest quality wheat into a finer, better baking bread flour than all the hammer mills, steel roller mills, steel buhr mills or pulverizers ever built these slow turning millstones grind the bran, endosperm and germ (containing its nutritious wheat germ oil) into flour in a cool natural way, creating a more assimilable food". Bob's red mill stone grinds all common and most uncommon grains into flours and meals on its over 100-year-old mills. They mix them into an astounding array of unique cereals, pancake and waffle mixes, machine and hand-made bread mixes, quick bread mixes, gluten-free mixes and specialty grain products. Bob's red mill egg replacer is the perfect substitute for whole eggs in your recipes for cookies, pancakes, waffles, cakes, brownies and muffins. Itæs simple to use and made from all natural ingredients. Contains no cholesterol or animal products whatsoever. Stays fresh for up to one year without refrigeration. Bob's red mill is the most unique flour milling the northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness.
From the Manufacturer
Vegetarian egg replacer is perfect for those who are allergic to eggs or on a reduced-cholesterol diet. Easy-to-use powder. Made from soy and wheat.
|Nutrient Facts||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (7g)|
|Servings Per Container: 64.00|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.00 g||0.02|
|Saturated Fat||0.00 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carbohydrate||2.00 g||0.01|
|Dietary Fiber||1.00 g||0.04|
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- whole soy flour, wheat gluten, corn syrup solids, algin (from algae)
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk.
Alternative Belgian Waffle Batter
Due to the gluten-free all-purpose baking flour, the waffles are extremely light and fluffy in texture, with a superior flavor than with regular all-purpose baking flour. This recipe was not tested by Bob's Red Mill. Gluten Free, High Fiber.
- 2-1/2 cups GF All Purpose Baking Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Vegetarian Egg Replacer +9 tbsp water (to make 3 large eggs worth)
- 2 cups Milk (2% milk)
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Step 1: Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Step 2: Prepare the egg replacer (3 eggs worth) as per the package instructions.
- Step 3: Melt the Ghee (microwave or stove) so that it is completely transparent.
- Step 4: I use a Breville stand mixer for the mixing. In a bowl, beat the egg replacer combination. Slowly add milk, then the Ghee, and then vanilla (beating extremely well along the way).
- Step 5: Slowly beat in the sifted dry ingredients.
Your waffle batter should be ready.
- Step 6: Cook your waffles in whatever implement you typically use. I use a Chef's Choice model 850 Belgian WafflePro (http://www.edgecraft.com/page2f.html) on setting three for 2:45 seconds on fast bake (crispy exterior & soft interior).
- Step 7: Serving: Serve with fresh berries, whipped cream & almond slivers. Substitute fresh berries with thawed-out frozen berries.
Wherever your imagination takes you for toppings.
Notes: The waffle batter will be "runnier" than standard waffle batter due to the use of gluten-free all-purpose baking flour. No extra time during the cooking process would be required.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|