Boat Stone 1000 Bluetooth Speaker with Monstrous Sound
|Price:||2,867.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||4,123.00 (59%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Its 14 watt dual speakers produce louder bass and crystal-clear sound that can go extremely loud that makes this a beast, which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed
- IPX5 waterproof and shockproof to suit your active, outdoor lifestyle - grab one and take it with you wherever you want to party, hangout or for your chilling sessions and more
- The body is constructed of durable silicon, rubber matte finish that makes it shock resistant, which offers all around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Packs a 3000mAh rechargeable battery which delivers up to 10 hours of musical extravaganza and talk time up to 20 hours
- Compatible and can easily be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Experience the monstrous sound on the all new Stone 1000 with a 14W speaker output. boAt Stone 1000 is not just your average Bluetooth speaker. It is much more than that; it is far more capable than that. The ultimate party speaker everyone has been looking for is finally here. Show off all your dancing moves on your favorite tunes all night long with a playback time of 10 hours. That’s not it, Stone 1000 also has a talk of up to 20 hours. Never let the essence of the party vanish with Stone 1000 the ultimate party speaker.
How do I connect my Bluetooth device toStone1000?
After connecting stone 1000 to a power source for the first time, the speaker will be in Bluetooth pairing mode and the status light will be on. If it is not on, press and hold the source selection button for three seconds until the light begins.
Now that your stone 1000 is searching for a Bluetooth device to pair with, follow the instructions listed below:
1) Go to the "settings" menu on your Bluetooth device and turn Bluetooth to "On" or "Discover".
2) Locate the list of available Bluetooth connections on your device. "Stone 1000" will appear on your device as an option. For many devices it will also indicate "Stone 1000" as "not paired." Select your "stone 1000" from the list.
3) Once a pairing is established your stone 1000 will play an audible tone beep, stone 1000 is now paired, connected and ready to use. Simply start playing audio on your Bluetooth device and enjoy the sound of your stone 1000.
Issue: Unable to pair Bluetooth headset with a new device
Resolution: Make sure the Bluetooth Headset is in pairing mode as indicated by the appropriate voice prompts and/or light pattern ( blue led ).
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the device and your device is within range. If you are still unable to pair the Bluetooth device
Issue: Unable to connect Bluetooth Headset to a device?
• The headset has previously been paired with the device
• The device is turned on
• Bluetooth is enabled on the device
• The device is within range
• The device is not connected to any other Bluetooth device
• The Headset is not connected to another device
• If you are still unable to connect, turn your headset off and back on. If problems persist, delete/unpair/forget the Headset from the Bluetooth menu of your devices and repeat the pairing process.
Issue: No sound or low volume
Resolution: Adjust the volume of both the headset and your device to achieve the desired volume level.
Issue: Won't turn on or turns on and then off
Resolution: Charge your boat Bluetooth headset.
Issue: Unable to connect via laptop/pc bluetooth
• Make sure your laptop driver is updated
• Restart your system and try again
Issue: Headset is not charging
Resolution: If using a wall charger, make sure it is plugged in to a powered outlet. If using a computer, make sure the computer is on and the USB port has power.
Issue: Headset won't control calls/media players
Resolution: Your Bluetooth device is compatible with many Bluetooth versions, but not all versions of Bluetooth support call and media control functions. Functionality is also dependent upon the device, operating system on the device (smartphone), and application. Some functions, such as rejecting a call, Redialing, or Voice dialing are only available on newer smartphones and selected applications. Please check the device manual for further information.
Issue: Crackling noise, static, interference
Resolution: Make sure you are within range of your Bluetooth-enabled device. Bluetooth devices are susceptible to interference from other Bluetooth devices, microwave ovens, power stations and transmission lines, Direct Satellite Service (DSS), and wireless devices operating on the 2.4 GHz band. Eliminate as many potential sources of interference as possible while using your Bluetooth boat device.
Issue: My Android Phone Doesn't Pair With Your Wireless Headsets
Resolution: All of our wireless devices use Bluetooth technology, which is a feature of most, if not all, smartphones. If you are unable to pair the Headset after making sure it is in pairing mode, please try clearing out the cache on the Bluetooth section of the phone. Restart and try again.
For queries/assistance please contact_us on: [ 12230147239 ].
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
>> Keep in mind anything related to Audio Video can get exquisite & quite expensive since we are dealing with frequencies, vibrations, longevity of high voltage electronic items etc.
((1)) Trust me, i feel like i underpaid for the BOAT STONE 1000. The buttons are very tactile, the feel is very rugged & the built quality is phenomenal.
((2)) I tested the BlueTooth range & it really connects well to the distance of 9 m/27 ft.
((3)) To a potential young buyer who is an university student living in hostels or a working bachelor in a Metropolitan city this product is a boon.
((4)) The thump is crisp, Mids are super-fine & the Bass is heavy. enough to shake a 12x12 ft. room.
((5)) The small tiny microphone is very sensitive & actually works well with mobile phones.
((6)) i having been on full volume for 8 hrs now but the Battery still has some juice left.! Wow!
((7)) Built from durable silicone with a rubber matte finish, this speaker is both DUST-PROOF & IPX65 WATER RESISTANT.
NOW SOME CRITICISM ?? just 1 actually. It comes equipped with Bluetooth 2.1+EDR. Boat, are you listening,We can do BT 4.1 right ?
VERDICT :- THE HYPE IS TRUE. 1ST TIME A 'MADE IN CHINA' IMPRESSED ME. SHOW ME SOME LOVE BY HITTING THE ""helpful button"" IF MY REVIEW+PICTURES HELPED U IN ANY WAY Madam/Sir.
It's beast of BASS. It's not small speaker it has 11 inch wide 4.5 inch hight & 5 inch depth.
It's smart when you disconnect your Bluetooth from phone it will automatically switch off so you don't have to worry about it to save battery. It's loud very loud sound provides you with clean sound. Talk about the bass i think it's perfect choice if you are bass lover you can set equalisers from your phone for high quality sound.
I have purchased this product at Rs. 2399 on sale.
Battery providing me more than 10hrs backup normally i keep in charge for 2hrs. It's very good product at very reasonable price in market where JBL, SONY are costly compare to this speaker.
If you want deep bass keep your speaker underneath your bed & than set your equalisers it will provide you very deep bass effect. You can also connect with your tv using aux cable just like I'm using if your tv don't have a good sound.
1) Cheaper than competition .. Also i got it for 2k during sale.. normally it sells for 2900.
2) Sound is too good.
3) Large enough for hall party
4) robust build
5) good battery
1) volume resets to normal level when switched off and turned on.
2) for Bass i would give 4/5. But it still good considering its size
3) Pressing Button is little tricky.. but u will get used to it.
overall .. considering the size , price and quality .. i will give it 4.5 out of 5.
Note : Incase if you are getting inferior audio quality make sure that the mp3 which u are playing is of higher quality say.. 160 Kbps or more.. incase if you are using audio streaming app viz saavn gaana or wynk.. make sure audio quality is set to highest quality . For audio played via youtube.. make sure u r playing HD videos.. same goes for offline youtube videos.
Final verdict .. go for it. All my friends r very impressed with it.. and i often land up lending it to them :P
But alas the bad points:
1)the aux cable they supply with it is crap,so get a new one
2)connecting your phone via bluetooth and at max volume makes the sound crackle(tested in a room with no interference) but it doesnt crackle when used via aux
3)it's been 1 month and the left speaker is dead,the membrane has torn or gotten loose *the only devices i had it connected to are a note5,note8,gears3 and an ipad mini so no excuse for it to blow up,why sell a speaker if it cant handle max volume on a daily device*
But honestly ,the speakers are great,i mean i remember when i got it,and was truly shocked with the sound and the bass and i really do hope i can get it replaced or fixed,guess i can use this an oppurtunity to see if replacing is an easy and fast procedure*
Update : Recieved a replacement which took around 2 weeks which was a bit long i feel,but all in all it was a hassle free return and replace so no trouble here.
Now i just play at 70-80% of the volume to increase the longevity of the speakers just to be on the safer side.