Boat Rockerz 600 Bluetooth Headphones (Brown)
|Price:||2,274.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,716.00 (43%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- State-of-the-art design and technology come together in the unbelievable sound of the boAt Rockerz 600 Wireless headphones, stay unplugged as you plug into unparalleled wireless performance that will deliver sound on the go, wherever you go
- Feel the HD Sound Quality with Super Extra Bass, made for today's heavy-hitting bass lines and dropping beats, SUPER EXTRA BASS technology delivers powerful, clear bass sound where it's hard to find in it's class Bluetooth headphones
- An ear cup that doubles as a control panel, the Rockerz 600 are truly the wireless headphones of the future. Now you can pause/play, change tracks, adjust the volume and even answer calls with a simple tap of the ear cup
- Created to compliment your lifestyle, the stylish Rockerz 600 Wireless headphones are a definite fashion statement
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Contact_us on: [ 02242102403 ].Wireless communication technologies :bluetooth. Connectivity technologies :Wired 3.5 mm. Special features :Playing time up to 8 hours in black variant, and 20 hours in brown variant, Standby time up to 100 hours in Black Variant, and 200 hours in Brown Variant. Drivers Size 40 mm, Frequency range 20Hz- 20kHz, Signal Noise Ratio ≥dB75, Total Harmonic Distortion ≤1% at 1khz, Sensitivity at 1KHz 110 db, Built-in Mic, Mic Sensitivity-40±2dB, Connects with Bluetooth and Aux 3.5mm Jack, Operation range up to 10M, Functions - multiple function of on/off, play/pause, Call receive/reject, Volume Adjustment and Music Track Change Previous and Next, Battery Charging DC 5V 500mA.
Compare with similar items
Boat Rockerz 400 On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Carbon Black)
Boat Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (Black)
Boat Rockerz 430 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone (Black)
Boat Rockerz 470 Wireless Headphone (Charcoal Black)
Boat BassHeads 800 Super Extra Bass Wired Headphones with Mic (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||MAGIC VAULT||MAGIC VAULT||Beyond Toys And Gifts||Beyond Toys And Gifts|
|Colour||Brown||Carbon Black||Black||Black||Charcoal Black||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth Wireless||bluetooth wireless||Bluetooth Wireless||Wired 3.5 mm||Bluetooth Wireless||Wired 3.5mm Single Pin|
|Impedance||32 Ohm||32 Ohm||32 Ohm||—||32 Ohm||32 Ohm|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||26.8 x 22.8 x 9.4 Centimetres||24.1 x 20.6 x 8.1 Centimetres||19 x 7.5 x 19.5 Centimetres||19 x 8 x 18.5 Centimetres||15.5 x 7.6 x 18.3 Centimetres||—|
|Item Weight||290 grams||109 grams||230 grams||195 grams||220 grams||—|
|Model Number||Rockerz 600||Rockerz 400||Rockerz 510||430||Rockerz 470||BassHeads 800|
|Special Feature||Drivers Size 40 mm; Frequency range 20Hz- 20kHz; Signal Noise Ratio ≥dB75; Total Harmonic Distortion ≤1% at 1khz; Sensitivity at 1KHz 110 db; Built-in Mic; Mic Sensitivity-40±2dB; Connects with Bluetooth and Aux 3.5mm Jack; Playing time Up to 20 hours; Standby time Up to 200 Hours; Charge time 2 hours; Operation range up to 10M; Functions - multiple function of on/off, play/pause, Call receive/reject, Volume Adjustment and Music Track Change Previous and Next; Battery Charging DC 5V 500mA||on-ear||THUMPING BASS; 50mm DRIVER AND UNCOMPROMISED SOUND; PERFECT COMFORTABLE FIT; â€¢ Sensitivity at 1KHz : 108dBÂ±3 â€¢ Signal Noise Ratio: 95DB â€¢ Impedance: 32Î© â€¢MIC. Sensitivity -38Â±3dB â€¢Working voltage: 3.7V; â€¢ Battery capacity: 400mAh â€¢ Frequency range: 20-20kHz||• Bluetooth Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2 • Bluetooth Version : 4.1 • Compatibility : Android/iOS/Windows etc • Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone 40*15mm • Operation range: 10M • Playing time: Up to 12 hours; • Battery capacity: 300mAh • Frequency range: 20-20KHz; • Sensitivity : 108dB • Impedance: 32 ohm • MIC. Sensitivity:-42dB±3dB • Working voltage:3.1V-4.2V • Charging voltage: 4.7V-5.3V||• Sound: HD Clarity with Super Bass • Drivers: 40mm • Connectivity: 10m • Bluetooth Version : v3.0 • Bluetooth Profile: HFP HSP A2DP AVRCP APTX • Battery capacity: 500mAh • Frequency range: 20Hz-20KHz • Sensitivity : 110+/-5dB • Signal Noise Ratio: 70dB • Impedance: 32+/-5ohm S.P.L(at 1KHZ) • MIC. Sensitivity:58+/-3db • Working voltage:3.3-4.2V||Drivers Size 40 mm,; Frequency range 20Hz- 20kHz,; Signal Noise Ratio ≥dB 85,; Sensitivity at 1KHz 106 db,; Built-in Mic,; Mic Sensitivity-40±2dB,; Connection Aux 3.5mm stereo Gold Plated.|
From the manufacturer
State-of-the-art design and technology come together in the unbelievable sound of the boAt Rockerz 600 Wireless headphones. Stay unplugged as you plug into unparalleled wireless performance that will deliver sound on the go, wherever you go. Its dynamic 40mm drivers pack a punch of true bass like no other, delivering a rhythmic response to even the most demanding tracks. With a wide frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz, you’ll be hearing your favourite songs in a whole new light. So, turn up the volume, plug in and tune out in style.
High Definition Sound
Feel the HD Sound Quality with Super Extra Bass. Made for today’s heavy-hitting bass lines and dropping beats, super extra bass technology delivers powerful, clear bass sound where it’s hard to find in its class bluetooth headphones. The result is a full, deep, resonating sound that’s perfect for your music. So push the button, crank it up and let the bass drop.
Unrivaled Styling & Design
Created to compliment your lifestyle, this luxury edition Rockerz 600 Wireless headphones are a definite fashion statement. With its gleaming aluminum housing and gorgeous black faux leather ear cups and headband, get ready to turn heads wherever you go.
What’s more, it’s lightweight, foldable, portable and most of all compact. This precision designed pair of headphones are made to let you move with ease. Just fold them up and take them with you.
An ear cup that doubles as a control panel, the Rockerz 600 are truly the wireless headphones of the future. Now you can pause/play, change tracks, adjust the volume and even answer calls with a simple tap of the ear cup. A clutter-free, seamlessly integrated design for instinctive use.
Plug in or unplugged, you’re always good to go with the Rockerz 600. Even after extended use, these wireless headphones will keep giving you the sound you want. Simply plug in the included wire to a 3.5mm audio jack and carry on. The Rockerz 600 wireless headphones come with a cable included so you’re all set right out of the box.
Exclusively available on this luxury variant, now you can enjoy your favourite tunes all day thanks to the 450mAh Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery that delivers up to 20 hours of audio excellence. From music, to movies, videos and so much more, it’s all in a day’s work for the Rockerz 600. What’s more, you can get a full charge in just 3 hours with the included USB cable and just 15 minutes of charging will give you another 1-2 hours of run time, giving you endless enjoyment.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The range of the Bluetooth frequency is slightly more than 10 Mtrs with 2 shut doors as a barrier.
The sound of the music is clear with vocals and high frequency and has an amazing bass response.
The ear cushions are soft hence soft on ears and can ensure continued listening for hours together.
I for sure recommend this product you will not regret. Worth the investment!!!
So , it has been nearly two months since I have been using the product and I have a pretty good idea about its Pros and Cons (pros outweighing the cons for its price, I got it for about Rs.2300 /-)
The package comes with headphones , charging cable and a 3.5mm AUX cable. The packaging of the product was pretty good.
TL;DR --> Good sound quality, volume and noise cancellation for its price. Minor complaints with the Bluetooth connection, mic placement and major issue with the button tactility and placement.
Coming to the Pros :
1) The headphones itself are constructed well and the materials are of good quality.
2) The sound quality , in my opinion, is the best in this price range. Not ATH-M50X level, but it is more than good for Bollywood/Pop/Classical songs.
You can clearly differentiate between an FLAC song, and 320kbps MP3 songs from pro services such as Saavn. However, aspiring musicians should probably look elsewhere, unless on a budget constraint.
3) The ear cups on the headphones are adjustable (but not to a very wide degree). Will suit most people, unless you are extremely thick skull-ed :D
4) The cushioning on the headphones is very comfortable in most scenarios.
5) Battery life is stellar. Boat claims 20 hours, which is a bit far-fetched, but they lasted around 12 hours with volume at about 75% on Bluetooth. If the battery runs out, you can use the supplied AUX cable anyway. I tried them on 0% battery and they worked flawlessly.
6) Voice calls on Bluetooth are above average. Casual conversations are very comfortable on this.(more on this later).
7) Lastly, the passive noise cancellation works better than I expected. Unless you work in quarry/ bus depot/ train station/mining, these should be sufficient to drown out the voice any chatty co-worker.
The cons which I observed are:
1) Spotty Bluetooth connection: I wear these to the park while jogging and in a certain area of the park, the Bluetooth interference is so much that there is distortion within the song. The issue is not present on a more expensive Bluetooth headphone, so I am guessing it can either be that Boat has used a slightly less powerful Bluetooth transmitter resulting in easier interference, or I ended up with a device which has this defect. At home, it plays perfectly over Bluetooth though (and I have a 2.4 GHz WiFi, a 5 GHz WiFi and a cordless phone).
2) Button Issues: This would probably be my biggest con. I think dedicated buttons would be way better than the entire case being depressed on a press (kind of like some mouse-pads on Mac/some Windows ultra-books). It is sometimes very difficult to accurately press a button to perform the intended action, because you end up pressing an area which is press-able but is not actually a button. Especially when you have the headphones on, and there is no way of seeing the button labeling.
Second sub-issue is that, while in Bluetooth mode, buttons don't work about 20% of the time. The behavior is totally random. 80% of the time, on Bluetooth, all buttons work (play/pause , Volume up/down, skip track forward/backward etc). Remaining 20% of the time, it can be any permutation and combination of buttons that do not end up working. For eg: one time skip track may not work, another time pause may not work, another time both the buttons will not work and then there are the mostly trouble free days where everything works fine. Note: At this time, I always had a song playing over Bluetooth, so it is not an issue of connection.
3) The buttons on the headphones do not work when the headphone is connected via Aux cable. Also, the same goes with the inbuilt headphone mic. Which is a bummer...I have not owned any dual mode headphones before so I am not sure if this is the case with only Boat Rockerz 600 or all headphones of this type (wired+wireless Bluetooth).
4) The headphones cause irritation when worn at a time for over an hour while exercising(could be due to sweat). No such issue when you wear it for hours casually , like a flight.
Not the best choice if you are looking for gym headphones. This also does not claim any sweat/water resistance or IP rating.
5) The headphone is not for quiet,secretive conversations. The mic is not a very sensitive one. You have to speak in sufficiently loud voice if you want the person at the other end to be able to hear you. Could have been better if the mic positioning was different.
6) In my case, if I have these headphones connected to my iPad and then I want to connect them to my phone, I have to manually turn off Bluetooth or disconnect these headphones from iPad via the Bluetooth settings. The same is applicable vice-versa too (i.e. when headphones are connected to my smartphone and I want them to connect with my iPad). This issue does not happen on , for example, my JBL Flip 3. If the speaker is connected to my iPad and I want to connect it to my smartphone, I simply have to click on the name and voila, they get connected. This implementation suits me better, but it depends on person-to-person.
7) The charging/Bluetooth indicator light at the bottom is not bright/ barely visible in sunlight.
Please give me a thumbs-up if you found this review helpful :). Suggestions welcome.
build quality is not good
Head strap cushion feels of a bad quality
Product don't feel premium at all once u take it in your hands as it seems in online images
I guess even online audio quality video reviews are fake.
Will return if don't sound good.
Treble - Balanced. Clear low notes too
Built quality - Sturdy
Battery - Lasts upto a week if you are a moderate user. Impressive. Full charge takes around 2 hours from dead.
Bluetooth - No drop in signals or quality
Hope this review helps some of you! Cheers!!
Most recent customer reviews
Good built quality with an elegant feel.