- Prime exclusive offer: Get 10% back. Load Amazon Pay balance of Rs.1000 or more and get 10% back up to a maximum of Rs.300 per customer. Offer valid from July 16th 12pm to July 17th. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount upto Rs. 1,750 with HDFC Cards for Prime members. Savings of upto Rs. 10,000 for purchases above Rs. 50,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter,Sinvitron® Mini V4.0 A2DP Portable Wireless Stereo Music Transmitter Support Two Bluetooth Headphones/headset/Speakers Simultaneously for TV PC MP3/MP4 Etc.
|Sale:||2,467.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,096.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- High-Fidelity Systems, The Sinvitron Bluetooth Transmitter 4.0 with A2DP for enhanced audio quality much less lags or delay, allows you to enjoy the stereo music without wire restriction or watch TV quietly (not for answering calls)
- Exquisite Design，Super mini portable audio bluetooth transmitter,lightweight and durable, Work with any type and brand of device such as TV, PC, CD player, iPod, Kindle Fire, DVD, MP3, MP4 player, headphone, speaker and other bluetooth stereo audio enabled system
- Simultaneously Pair with Two Bluetooth Devices,you can hear audio from both headsets;Works perfectly when paired with 1 bluetooth speaker（not suitable for paired with 2 bluetooth speaker simultaneously）
- Built-in battery, this Sinvitron wireless transmitter with excellent battery life, A full charge lasts about 5 hours, with dual mode, you can also use it plugged with AC adapter without worrying about the battery
- Easy pairing with Bluetooth stereo headset,speakers and other Bluetooth stereo audio enabled system, with standard 3.5mm audio socket and cable enable this Bluetooth transmitter to connect to for audio devices
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter,Sinvitron® Mini V4.0 A2DP Portable Wireless Stereo
Specifications: Bluetooth version: Ver 4.0 Transmission distance: ＞10m(33ft) Continuously working time: 5 hrs Charge time: 1.5 hrs Effective distance is 10m(33ft) without obstacles for better use. With built-in battery, it offers about 5 hours of working time. You can also charge while using, no worry about power off.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Some of the quirks I found with this item for the first 1 week are:
1. noticeable humming sound when the unit is powered by my intelNUC PC via its included USB cable (I read online: this may have something to do with the house electrical wiring. There was extensive explanation on how to fix the electrical wiring to avoid this humming, which I did not pursue)
2. noticeable humming sound when the unit is powered by my macbook air laptop. The humming happened when the laptop is connected or not connected to its power charger.
3. A work around is to power the unit using my cell phone powerbank because it is not connected to my house electrical wiring. But If I left the unit constantly powered by the powerbank overnight, the next morning I found the unit's battery completely empty, whilst the powerbank batter was still at its near maximum capacity. I had to unplug and re-plug the USB power cable to recharge the unit. There could be incompatibility between the power management unit in the battery and in the bluetooh unit itself.
Recently I have the bluetooth unit powered by my Macbook air. My Macbook is constantly connected to its power charger. With this setup I never notice running out battery on the unit (even if I leave it connected to the laptop overnight or whole day) nor humming sound despite my macbook is constantly connected to its charger.
NOTE that the bluetooh receiver is constantly powered by a HP PC via a USB power cable.
So I sent it back and left a negative review. Sinvitron Customer Service contacted me by email and offered to send me a new one and refund the cost. I agreed and sent back the first one. Once I received the second one I put it to the test and lo and behold...it wouldn't connect to any bluetooth headset at all. Even after hard resetting all 3 of them that had been able to connect to the first one, I could not get a single one to connect.
I will be trashing this one, satisfied that I at least got my money back and look for something else. Good luck!
But wait! What's this? I can turn my regular car stereo into a Bluetooth device on the cheap? Tell me more!
I bought this a couple days ago and... it's awesome. Feels "cheap" (bc hey... It is!) and the charging cable gives me a hard time plugging into the device... aside from that it is exactly what I needed.
I listen to Amazon prime music a lot in the car. Pause, play, volume and skip all work great. No problems with connectivity. Navigation lady is loud and clear. Much better quality sound than I was getting from auxiliary cable.
I like that it is very low profile... no cables and mounts cluttering up my car and it's safer! Instead of being one of those people looking at my phone to skip a song or fumbling around trying to turn it up...i just reach over without taking my eyes off the road.
Get it if you need a cheap solution to make your car Bluetooth capable and want to take the technology for a test drive. I will probably upgrade later but my broke college student wallet likes this just fine.
The minus one star is for the PITA charging cable not fitting into the port. Probably a defect on mine. Was like trying to park an RV in that little space!
I cannot speak to length of battery time since I charge it every day and haven't been on a long drive. Was seamless during two hours of errand running. I will say I was happy to see that it automatically stops charging when battery is full.
Note: This device is not compatible with JDS Labs 3.5mm interconnect cable for some reason. Other cables work fine though.