- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Blessed Journey; 1 edition (1 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1947634879
- ISBN-13: 978-1947634879
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,76,841 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
A Blessed Journey Paperback – Import, 1 Sep 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
About the Author
Soma was born in the island of Madagascar, into a family of allopathic doctors. She spent her childhood in Paris, France and her teenage-years back in the island. She returned to France for her university studies.Upon completion, she became a disciple of Bhagwan Rajneesh in Poona. Soma became a certified massage therapist in the year 1986, then joined a full-time course of Oriental Medicine in 1990 and moved to Bali to practice acupuncture. In 1993, she discovered her second spiritual Master, Papaji and spent 3 years in Lucknow, India, until Papaji passed away. She then moved to Boulder, CO. In 2005, Soma went back to live in Bali to continue her practice. She offered intensive courses for acupuncturists in Bali, Myanmar and India, which included free clinics for the local population. In May 2013, Soma relocated to Boulder, where she both practices and teaches Oriental Medicine.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I started reading your book, I wondered why such a small book is priced so high. After reading it, I feel that it is a small price for a priceless book. It is a very honest, truthful book about a sincere spiritual quest crowned with success. It is a little masterpiece. I wish all the pages were on art paper.
You should allow me the pleasure of paying the small price of the book when you are here. Eventually, I shall donate it to our Library.