- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (31 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178934414X
- ISBN-13: 978-1789344141
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,33,328 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Blazor Quick Start Guide: Build web applications using Blazor, EF Core, and SQL Server Paperback – Import, 31 Oct 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ankit Sharma is a software engineer currently working with IVY Comptech in Hyderabad, India. He acquired a bachelor's degree in computer science from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Karnataka, in 2014. He has over four years of extensive experience in Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server, as well as in UI technologies, such as jQuery and Angular. Ankit is a technical author and speaker who loves to contribute to the technical community. He writes articles for multiple platforms, including C# Corner, DZone, Medium, and TechNet Wiki. For his dedicated contribution to the developer community, he has been recognized as a C# Corner MVP, a DZone MVB, and a Top Contributor in Technology at Medium. You can tweet him @ankitsharma_007.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This book steps you through all the way and explains clearly how things work in Blazor. In my opinion, it's how all tech books should be written.
In chapter 5, I had trouble with Entity Framework i.e. getting the site to build, but I believe that was a result of version mismatches with Blazor being such an experimental technology. I am not entirely sure. So I tried the alternative ADO.NET data access technique which the author clearly guides you through as well, and had no problems continuing on.
I highly recommend this book.
I hope Microsoft releases this new experimental technology.