Blaupunkt BI03DJE5 Apple Certified Lightning to USB 2.0 Cable (Gold)
|Sale:||899.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Apple certified Mfi lightining nylon Braided cable for fast Charge And Quick Data Sync
- 1 Mtr Long Cable
- Unrivaled Durability with Ultra Strong Nylon Braided cable and Metal Connector for better Durability
- International Certification - Ul Approved cables and ROHS
- Compatible with Various Apple Devices :iPhone 6S Plus / 6S / 6 Plus / 6 / 5S / 5C / 5, iPad Air2 / Air / 4th Gen / Mini3 / Mini2 / Mini, iPod Touch 5th Gen & iPod Nano 7th Gen
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Blaupunkt customer care details
There 33 service centers across India. For further details, please contact
TOLL free Number : 1800 419 9112
Timing: 9AM to 6PM, Monday to Saturday
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Blaupunkt BI03DJE5 Apple Mfi certified Lightning Tough Nylon Braided Tangle Freecable to USB 2.0 cable ( Gold) with fast Charge & Quick Data Sync Cable
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Is very good and packing is super . Best part it is german made .... higly recommend.....
1. The product is Amazon Fulfilled with 6 months warranty.
2. There is no service centre for the same in bangalore.
3. And the so called supervisor of the Consumer support executive asked me to go to any brand USB service centre and get it replaced. I was denied to know the name of the supervisor. How lame can one be.