BlackOpsTM SD Digital Phone Recorder w/ Phone Call Data Software: Digital desktop recorder records phone calls and stores voice and call data to a SD card.
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Record phone calls in memory card automatically. 16000 minutes call recording in 4GB memory card provided with machine, expandable up to 32 GB. Digital voice recording provides more safety and environmental protection.
- Light weight and easy to set, no pc required. Standalone operation, no computer/software required. Easy to carry with 165 gram weight and 1.5
- High quality speaker: high-powered speaker allows to playback voice messages clearly., Built-in sensitive microphone: built-in sensitive microphone allows you to record voice, Voice Recorder
- Call list: with in-out numbers, date, time, Call duration etc.. Various search options: search call records by date time, call type or phone number. Integrate management: play, search, back up, and email wav file by USB connection to PC or SD card reader.
- For Any Queries You Can Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org / +91-9891940288.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Editorial Review The SD Digital Phone Recorder with Phone Recording Software attaches to your phone line or phone handset to record both sides of your conversations as well as the Caller ID information and call duration. The included Call Data Management Software enables you to transfer calls to your PC for easy organization and retrieval. Recording a Phone Call at Home: Phone Line Recording The phone recorder is designed to work with standard analog type phone lines. When using in this fashion you will be able to record any extension phone on the same line. Recording a Phone Call at Your Office: Handset Recording This is where it gets tricky. If you have an office type phone PBX where it has multiple lines intercom and hold functionality then you cannot plug this directly into the wall. You will need to use the handset connections. It will record your phone calls but will not store the caller ID data or work on extension phones. Think of it this way: It will record what you can hear with your ear both sides of the conversation. What s in the box? 1 - Digital Phone Recorder 1 - Wall Power Adapter 1 - USB Cable 1 - 2GB SD Card 2 - Phone Line Cords 1 - Software CD Features 1) Up to 320 Hours of Call Recording on a 2GB Memory Card 2) Logs Caller ID Information | Stores Numbers Dialed Out 3) Works on All Extensions (Analog Home Phones) 4) Call Time Date and Duration Stamped 5) Backlit Display with Real Time Status Updates Specification Binding : Electronics Brand : RecorderGear EAN : 0633090372032 Label : RecorderGear Manufacturer : RecorderGear Model : NSR100 PackageDimensions_Weight : 0.95 pounds PackageDimensions : L:6.20 X W:4.50 X H:2.20 ProductGroup : CE ProductTypeName : VOICE_RECORDER Publisher : RecorderGear Studio : RecorderGear Title : SD Digital Phone Call Recorder Landline Recording Device, Stand Alone Desktop Digital Phone Recorder that Stores Voice and Call Data. For Any Queries You Can Contact Us : email@example.com / +91-9891940288.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recorded Voice quality is pretty good but it doesnt come with a manual and initial settings is in Chinese so you need to play around a bit to get the settings/display correct. Additionally if the receiver is off-hook it continually records what goes in the room.
Solves its purpose but deducting a point as it doesnt work with cordless.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In general the unit does well with recordings and the telco connections are straightforward and its size is easy to hide. The Call Assistant software is plain jane & simple but you get a lot of file errors and so far I have found no way to recover calls that have a file error. I have caller ID w/ name & most of the numbers that show up on caller ID Do Not show up with the phone number, so knowing which call you are listening to or want to find it is very difficult.
Your software needs a column that always lists the phone number and in the next column; you can make a note to ID what call is it for easier listening, etc.
I like the device otherwise and the software, so I am not downing it but changes need to be made considering less expensive recorders/software and PC based systems have a better call ID & documentation. At $ 300.00 plus the software, this is expecting too much; its all about reasonable easy of use / functionality. Thank you.
1) form time to time, the device has to be restarted - power on/off - otherwise it will get "stuck" in lala land, stop recording and playback;
2) sound quality is pretty bad, and it sounds like is recorded with at cheap microphone form a distance
However, for the price there isn't something else on the market that is decent enough.