- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get flat Rs.25 back using Amazon Pay UPI on minimum spends of INR 75. Offer applicable for customers on latest Android app version 184.108.40.2060; valid once per customer. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable Paperback – 28 Feb 2008
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Great fun … brash, stubborn, entertaining, opinionated, curious, cajoling (Freakonomics)
An idiosyncratically brilliant new book (Sunday Telegraph)
A fascinating study of how we are regularly taken for suckers by the unexpected (Guardian)
Like the conversation of a raconteur ... hugely enjoyable - compelling (Financial Times)
Confirms his status as a guru for every would-be Damien Hirst, George Soros and aspirant despot (Sunday Times)
In the tradition of The Wisdom of Crowds and The Tipping Point (Time)
About the Author
About the Author: The author of The Black Swan is Nassim Nicholas Taleb, who spends a lot of his time relaxing in different places all over the world. He used to be a trader, but is currently Distinguished Professor of Risk Engineering at New York University. He has also authored the book called Fooled By Randomness.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.