- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (28 February 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141034599
- ISBN-13: 978-0141034591
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 112 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,706 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable Paperback – 28 Feb 2008
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Great fun … brash, stubborn, entertaining, opinionated, curious, cajoling (Freakonomics)
An idiosyncratically brilliant new book (Sunday Telegraph)
A fascinating study of how we are regularly taken for suckers by the unexpected (Guardian)
Like the conversation of a raconteur ... hugely enjoyable - compelling (Financial Times)
Confirms his status as a guru for every would-be Damien Hirst, George Soros and aspirant despot (Sunday Times)
In the tradition of The Wisdom of Crowds and The Tipping Point (Time)
About the Author
About the Author: The author of The Black Swan is Nassim Nicholas Taleb, who spends a lot of his time relaxing in different places all over the world. He used to be a trader, but is currently Distinguished Professor of Risk Engineering at New York University. He has also authored the book called Fooled By Randomness.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
112 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The discussion about the different fallacies that humans are victim to is very comprehensive.