- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Black & Decker KR554RE 550-Watt 13mm Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill Machine
|Price:||1,899.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,396.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Power: 550 watts, chuck capacity: 13mm, impact rate: 0-47, 600 BPM, speed: 0-2, 800 RPM
- max drilling capacity: wood- 20mm, steel- 13mm, masonry- 13mm, cable: 2m long 550 watts suitable for home drilling
- Drilling / Hammering mode provides the power and speed to drill into masonry, steel and wood
- Variable speed for ultimate finger tip control for all drilling applications
- Reverse brush system for full torque and power in forward and reverse, lock on button for continuous use
- Ergonomic design with optimal grip positions, light weight and insulated shock proof plastic body, easy to change bits, package contents: 1 KR554RE drill machine, 1 chuck Key, 1 depth gauge, 1 auxiliary handle and 4 drill bits (wood and concrete drill bits)
- Warranty: 6 months comprehensive on the product
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This Black & Decker 550W Impact drill KR554RE features a impact hammering action makes suitable for drilling in concrete, wood , metal etc. Having Reverse function for screwing applications. Auxiliary handle & soft rubber grip has provide fatigue free comfortable usage. Ergonomic Design with Optimal grip positions, light weight and Insulated shock proof plastic body Powerful motor and high impact rate for fast, effortless masonry drilling Easy to change bits. Standard Accessories Chuck key Auxiliary Handle Depth Gauge.
The product supports metal drilling. We have not included the metal drill bits . Metal drill bits can be procured by the customer and be used for drilling into metal surfaces.
Power Source : Corded
Power Rating : 550 Watts
Chuck Type: Keyed
Chuck Size : 13 mm
Beats per Minute :47600 bpm
No load speed: 0-2800 rpm
Max Torque :4.5 Nm
Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 20 mm
Max. Drilling Capacity (Steel) :13 mm
Max capacity - masonry: 13 mm
Number of Gears :N/A
Reverse Action: Yes
Variable Speed :Yes
Kit Box :No
Soft grip :Yes
Cable length :3 m
Adjustable depth stop :Yes
Secondary handle :Yes
From the manufacturer
A Name you can Trust
Over the past century, Black + Decker has become a household name, famous for high quality and innovative products. Making the job easier has always been at the forefront of Black + Decker’s mission. As a brand it constantly strives to simplify the world of DIY and create tools and products that make the task quicker and easier to perform. During the last 100 years, Black & Decker has seen many ‘firsts’, bringing power tools and household appliances to the everyday consumer and changing the world of DIY, a tradition that continues to this day.
A Perfect Drill
Are you looking for a drill machine that will help you with your household repair and building work? Black + Decker brings you the variable speed reversible hammer drill machine which is just the right tool. KR5554RE is low maintenance with no compromise in performance. It’s lightweight and ergonomic design makes it easy to use for a long period of time. If you are passionate about tools, DIY projects or fixing/repairing household furniture, toys, drilling a hole in the wall to hang that favorite picture then KR554RE is the tool for you.
KR554RE is a 550 watt corded drill with dual mode (hammering and drilling) and 13 mm chuck capacity. It also has forward & reverse drilling functionalities.
KR554RE comes with a 13mm chuck key, 20 inch depth gauge, 1 strong auxiliary handle, 2 meter corded cable and 4 drill bits (Metal & concrete bits).
13mm Chuck Capacity
KR554RE has a 13 mm chuck capacity. A chuck key is provided which helps in tightening and loosening drill bits. The chuck key is made up of strong metal which is corrosion & rust free.
KR554RE has a dual mode function. The switch on top of the drill helps you switch to either drill or hammering mode based on your requirement. The hammering mode creates a hammering action recommended while drilling into concrete, where as the rotary mode can by used for drilling into wooden or metal surfaces.
Side Handle & Ergonomic design
KR554RE is provided with an side handle which provides a better grip. The drill is ergonomically designed and has a rubberized grip to help reduce strain on the arms during continuous usage of the drill.
Variable Speed and Lock on Button
KR554RE features a lock on button which can be used to lock the drill speed during continuous use of the drill for long duration. Variable speed feature is an added benefit which will help you to alter the speed based on the type of task.
Reverse Function and Depth Gauge
KR554RE also has a reversible function which helps in anti-clock wise drilling/reverse drilling. This feature enables both forward and reverse drilling. The depth gauge assists you to drill a hole with precision, the 20 inch gauge can be used as a scale to drill a hole of required length.
The Perfect Drill for you
Whether it is a DIY project or drilling a hole in the wall, KR554RE is the perfect drill which can assist you in any task. Its multiple features and accessories will just make your job easier and save your time. KR554RE is the perfect tool which should be a part of your tool kit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Bosch 06012161F3 GSB 10 RE 500-Watts Professional Impact Drill
Chain Fun N Shop-Powerful Electric Drill Machine 10Mm - 2600 Rpm, 350W 220V- 50Hz-Yiking Brand
Black+Decker HD400KA50 Impact Drill Kit (Pack of 50), Orange
Agni/Prithvi/Advance/Alpha/Accord/Yuri Toolsvilla Combo- Powerful Drill Machine 10mm With 2 Drill Kits For Drilling Wood,Metal,Wall
Bosch GSB 1300 Impact Drill (550 watts, 13mm, Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||70.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||300.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Charu cutters01||Cloudtail India||khadijatools||Jagan Hardware|
|Item Weight||2.3 kg||1.92 kg||—||1.67 kg||1.57 kg||2.25 kg|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hey everyone! I bought this Drill machine a long time back ,maybe an year I guess.Recently my friend asked me to order for him also.So, I bought another one. My review will be based on my 1 year experience with this product.As far as I believe , most of the guys are confused between this one from Black & decker and BOSCH. Well BOSCH is probably the most popular and surely the best tools and stuff manufacturing company.But their products are far more expensive.So is this black & decker drill machine worth for the asking price.? Read my review to find out.
■► INBOX CONTENTS:
● Drill Machine
● front Handle
● Depth Gauge
● Chuck Key
● 4 Drill Bits (5mm, 6mm ,8mm ,10mm)
●You get 4 drill bits with it and they should be fine for most functions,The quality is good.Anyway you can buy another drill bit set from amazon if you want more drill bits.
●The cable is very small at 2M ,so please buy an extension cord as well.
● Using the depth ruler: If you want to drill to a depth of 2" you adjust the guide to 2" shorter than the drill bit so that it contacts the wall, timber etc when you've reached that depth.
● You can vary the speed easily.
● Hammer function and reverse screwdriving are both very useful and a life saver.
●It does get slightly heated if you use it continuously for 1-2 mins.Anyway that's normal and you need not worry ,Just give it a break of few secs .
■►Other than drill, it comes with these two features aswell:
●Hammering Action : This drill machine also offers a hammering action which is responsible for making drilling holes in walls, wood and metal much easier and effortless ways too.
●Reverse Function :This power tool also supports reverse function so that you are able to perform your screwdriving applications for assembling furniture and fixing loose door hinges without any hassle.It can be really helpful if the bits get jammed inside concrete.
●●[DESIGN & BUILD QUALITY]
-The build quality is exceptional. I looks like the body is made from hard polycarbonate material.The form factor of both drill and driver is great. I have average sized hands and find both to be very comfortable in hand. I definitely prefer the balance in hand over the 18v. I find myself using my middle finger on the trigger which gives more control.It is specifically designed for convenient and hassle free working, The Drill machine has an optimal grip that increases the stability while drilling. It comes with a unique pistol type handle which makes drilling hard to complete and places a smooth task.
The drill and impact both perform well. The drill chuck is pretty straight with very little wobble. Impact has a little bit of play, but never seemed like an issue in actual use. Even after an year of usage the drill machine looks new and works flawlessly.This drill is designed for DIY tasks around the home or at the workplace. It ideal for all types of wood, metal and masonry jobs with a decent all-round performance.
●Power Required: 550 Watt
●Chuck Capacity: 13mm
●Impact Rate: 0 - 47,600 BPM
●Speed: 0 - 2,800 RPM
●Max Drilling Capacity: Wood - 20 mm, Steel - 13 mm, Masonry: 13 mm
●Cable: 2m long
■►Is Black and Decker a good brand?
-Historically, Black and Decker has been the best brand in power tools, but the company's foray into consumer goods pulled it away from its roots and caused a significant hit to its reputation. As a result, such companies as Bosch,DeWalt and Festool now dominate the professional tool market.Anyway the quality of their products are exceptionally good when you take the price tag into consideration.
SO IS IT WORTH BUYING OVER THE BOSCH ONE?
-If both are selling for the same price then go for the BOSCH 550w drilling machine .But sadly that's not the case ,The BOSCH 550w Drilling machine sells for twice its price tag.So In my opinion ,There is no need to spend anything more for a drilling machine for household usage. Go for this drilling machine from B&D.
Thanks for reading my review. I hope my review was able to help.
● Depth Gauge
● Chuck Key
● 3 Masonry Drill Bits
** Finish, Build & Features **
● The drill is very sturdy and feels solid
● Its Orange in clour and good build-finish
● Power cable is standard 2 pin plug and cable length is around 2 meters
● Chuck is of 13mm
● There is reverse rotation
● Hammer function can be activated by a toggle switch
● Drilling can be Kept On by a lock switch
** Performance **
● The cable is only 2 meters in length; so you defintely need extension cord
● There is a rubber clench on the drill where the Chuck Key can be securely latched on when not in use
● The drill bits than came along with this is of very low quality. I purchased a set of Bosch Masonry Bits and another set of Wood Bits
● The Depth Gauge can be adjusted to work as a stopper while drilling to prevent from over-drilling
● The speed is variable; speed increases as we apply more pressure on the trigger. If you press the lock switch with the trigger pressed down, the trigger will lock at ON position until you unlock it
● The hammer function is useful while drilling on masonry or concrete
● The reverse function helps to release the bit if it gets jammed inside the masonry
● The vibrations are shielded to an extent; still we feel it especially while hammer drilling
● There is heat produced while drilling; but that is normal. I have not yet had the need to use this continuously for more than a minute.
● I have once used a long iron rod as the bit to drill a hole through 6 inch brick wall and worked fine
● If you master applying the right amount of pressure on the trigger, this can be used for fastening or unfastening screws, polish your car, etc. (provided you have the correct bits)
● I did also purchase '3M 1621 Safety Goggles' for protection of my eyes against any flying debris and dust while drilling
** I don't like these **
● This did not come with a case, and I could not find a suitable case to buy as well. Its not easy to store this without a case since insects may find their homes inside if kept unused for a long time. I have now reinforced the packing case it came in with Sellotapes as a make-shift case. Obviously, the price would not be the same if case is also included
● The power cable could have been longer. To drill a hole on the ceiling, you have to drag the extension code and that weight adds on to your hand fatigue
● The drill bits were of poor qualiy
** Value for Money **
● I have used this to drill on masonry, concrete, wood and PVC
● For me, this is serving my household drilling needs and is value for money for ₹2059/- which I paid in Feb-16 and rate FIVE stars
** Update after one year: Feb-17 **
● I have used this atleast once in a month for various tasks like fixing nail holes, polishing old granite sab, plumbing tasks and is a reliable workhorse
● Its been working fine without any issues and I am satisfied.
After stumbling on this one and reading the positive reviews, felt this was value for money.
Delivery was on time. Packaging could have been better, had only plastic wrap over the box. There was no padding inside the box, so could hear the contents when shook.
Used it on the day it was delivered, to install a mirror in the bathroom. It was quite easy to use and got the job done. Looks/feels good...