- Platform: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Media: License
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
BitDefender Total Security Latest Version with Ransomware Protection (Windows) - 1 User, 1 Year (Email Delivery in 2 hours - No CD)
|Price:||395.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||905.00 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- After ordering, for activation code and download link, check 'Buyer/Seller messages' under Message Center at "amazon.in/msg" or check your Amazon regd. email ID. Fulfillment will be done within 6 hours of ordering
- This software works on devices with India IP addresses only. Easy to use, automatically detects and removes viruses, Trojans, malware. Keeps your device safe, secure, protects against malicious virus attacks
- Antispyware, Anti-phishing, Anti- malware, protects against ransomware and malicious threats; Exploit blocker, device control, Advanced memory scanner
- E-mails will be sent only to e-mail ID registered on Amazon.in; If you have not registered your e-mail ID, please do so before purchasing this product. This code only works in India IP address devices
- Please go to BitDefender.com/downloads/ and download the free trial of this software by clicking Download now; After installing, enter your license key to convert the free trial software into full version
- Cash on delivery is not available and this item is non-returnable
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Important InformationPlease Note: Your activation code and download instructions will be delivered via email and not through physical shipment on your Amazon registered email id. These will also be available at amazon.in/msg under ‘Buyer/Seller Messages’ within 6 hours of ordering. Please register your email on Amazon if your account does not have one before ordering.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bitdefender Total Security delivers ironclad protection against even the most advanced malware and provides features designed to safeguard your private life across multiple platforms - all without slowing down your devices. It uses the most advanced security technology in the world, yet it's simple and intuitive. BitDefender Total Security now for the best cross-platform protection and performance.
1,270 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One gripe though - Upon first installation, it complained that my etc/hosts file was infected with Trojan.QHost.Gen as I had a few custom entries in that file. When I checked the file, it had commented out those entries and had completely reformatted the file without asking, which was annoying as it was clearly a false positive. Besides, the manual update process seemed very slow even over a good broadband connection.
On the memory front, all BD processes collectively takes up around 500 MB of memory (see screenshot).
I had migrated from NIS as its subscription renewal cost was getting out of budget. Otherwise, I had a very good experience with it for the last 7-8 years or so.
For feature and capability review of the product I would suggest checking out the latest reports at AV Comparatives.
*First things first - You receive daily updates, they are sometimes annoying because you have to restart your pc for Bitdef to perform but still it's for your own sake.
*Its UI is friendly but it may take time to get used to it. Sometimes you may not find what you need to access because of it's complex menu system.
*Previously Detected a Worm on my system that even Norton didn't recognize..I was really impressed by it.
*Provides Online protection, scans your every moment so you don't download any malware, gives updates on websites that are unprotected or previously hacked etc.
*Blocks any app from accessing your camera or mic. Also blocks any third party task that modifies or requests for files - This maybe troublesome while playing games because they need to get access to their own files which the AV may block and your may encounter an error while launching the same.
*Cons - Absolutely none until now.. only thing concerns me that its missing torrent and download protection. You may not know if the file contains any virus until you've downloaded the file and later scan. Norton has the feature to scan your torrents and downloads as soon as you download it but Bitdef doesn't have this feature. So for safety - first download and scan using Bitdef then only extract it. Not every thing on internet is safe nor 100 secure.
It's features are best. I was using McAfee for last 3years, you'll find this 100% better.
Buy 3years 3 device if you have more than one pc. More worth.
**Pirated games and softs etc. will block by AV for sure from cracking and saving files in hdd. So adding exclusion is necessary! Mainly in games, the AV won't allow to save the game while playing in default.
This is the best AV for the price out there. Keep it updated. And forget about viruses and malwares etc.
Also, earlier Bitdefender used to be applauded for it's minimal impact on system performance however this version really slows down the system on every bootup. Even during normal use, the file scanning has a noticeable impact on system responsiveness. Please dont buy this if you dont have an SSD.
Also, I guess this product should be bought by someone who really dosent understand anything about antiviruses and computer protection. It has autopilot mode to automate all security features. However, if you have a very good idea of which links and programs give viruses and how antiviruses work, you have no need of this one. Just simple get AVG free version and periodically scan with Malwarebytes. It will keep your system in top shape.
Anyway, about the rivew.. Its fast. I am not sure about the detection rate. They claim to be top of the line. All I can say is that I have never had any infection problem with bitdefender. It works in the background. Doesn't bother me at all. So, I guess it serves its purpose. And for this price its a great security solution. It offers a lot more security than MSE for not a lot of money.