- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bissell Aero Vac 2-In-1 Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner (Grey)
|Price:||2,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,301.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Lightweight ad compact
- Cyclonic action with micro particle filtration
- Bagless and easy empty dirt cup
- Multisurface cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 600 watts; Operating voltage: 240 volts
- Includes: 1 Machine Body, 1 Floor Brush, 1 Chrome Tube and 1 Crevice Nozzle
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Buy Bissell Aero Vac 2-in-1 Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Online at Amazon India
Are you looking for a vacuum cleaner that cleans your house meticulously? Then check out the Bissell Aero Vac 2-in-1 bagless stick vacuum cleaner at Amazon.in. This multipurpose vacuum cleaner can be used to clean different kinds of surfaces. This stick vacuum cleaner effectively cleans both soft surfaces like carpets, rugs and hard surfaces like floors, table tops and more. This versatile design can be used both as a long stick cleaner and as a corded hand held cleaner. Also, since the Bissell Aero Vac GW902-S60 flaunts a bagless design, you no longer need to change the bag or buy new ones. You can conveniently clean this model and use it easily. While the long stick can be used to clean regular surfaces, the handheld nozzle can be used to reach corners and otherwise unreachable surfaces. You can also use this vacuum cleaner to clean car seats as well. So, choose the Bissell Aero Vac GW902-S60, and make your home a cleaner and more hygienic place for your family.Lightweight and Compact Design
The Bissell Aero Vac GW902-S60 is extremely lightweight which makes it super easy to move around. Also, owing to the compact design and small size, it is easy to store. Not only will this model be easy to use, it also won’t take up much space in your storage. Available in grey, the streamlined body of this model makes it a popular design among consumers.Available at Its Best Price Online at Amazon.in
Shop for the Bissell Aero Vac 2-in-1 bagless stick vacuum cleaner at its best price from Amazon India. Bissell has been a trusted international brand for much more than a century. Now, you can avail the quality product from Bissell at Amazon India. So, look no further, log into your Amazon.in account and find amazing offers on this product.Note: Item should not be used continuously for more than 15 minutes.
From the Manufacturer
Bissell is a 140 year old USA based company which is a leader in the floor care product segment in all major countries across the globe. Being highly innovative and competitive, it is the No# 1 Brand in Vacuum and Carpet cleaning appliances in the world. It is available in more than 100 countries and now it is launched in India to make convenient the lives of Indian consumers with world class technology at affordable prices in the home cleaning segment.
The BISSELL AeroVac 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for every home This exceptional lightweight stick vacuum cleaner effortlessly converts from an upright into a corded hand stick vacuum cleaner allowing you to easily vacuum your car and other hard to reach places. The cyclonic action provides powerful suction for thorough cleaning. Enjoy the bag-less convenience of the BISSELL AeroVac Vacuum Cleaner. No more bags to buy or change!
- Lightweight and Compact
- Cyclonic action with Micro Particle Filtration
- Easy Empty Dirt Cup
- Multi Surface Cleaning
- Upright and Hand vac in 1 machine
The AeroVac stick vacuum can be used on low pile carpets, area rugs and hard floors for quick clean-ups around the house.The vacuum foot is easy to remove and can be used on above-floor surfaces like furniture and countertops. To get to hard-to-reach dirt, simply slide on the crevice tool and enjoy a cleaner home.
Warranty & Service - All Bissell products come with a 1 year warranty.
Service Centre – M/s Serviceman. More than 250 service centers across India giving doorstep service to 9000 pin codes for all Bissell products purchased in India.
Toll Free no. – 1800 224 484
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Motor got replaced today. However, after switching on the vacuum cleaner, it still gives off that burnt smell. I doubt if the replaced motor would last long since the initial one had the same problem till it finally burnt.Have reported the same on the job-sheet and to the technician.The whole cycle (to claim the warranty) took a month to complete (Jan 15 to Feb 11).
- Way too many - from Quality issues to noise, motor burning with moderate usage, not enough suction power etc.
First and second use: Used on carpet and floor mats - Performed well.
Third use: Used on floor. Picked up dust satisfactorily - Average performance. Vacuuming is tough in Indian environment due to combination of dust & moisture. It is good enough for dry dust but not powerful enough for the other.
Fourth use: Used intermittently while cleaning the room for around 10 mins here and there. Plugged in again and suddenly thick smoke starts to come out with awful burnt smell.
(Product review is pretty much over. What follows is my experience in claiming the warranty and probably challenges faced by a MNC in navigating business operations in India)
Since cleaner is under warranty and Bissell is a well-known and respectable brand, i thought i might have received a one-off bad product - Nothing to worry. However, here is my customer support experience and research into the Bissell's Goto-market strategy in India:
- Bissell has outsourced the support and after-sales service to "Serviceman" company. Apparently, this company provides after-sales solutions to many big names in India (Metro cash & carry, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj, Murphy Richards, Kelvinator, etc. per their website)
- Serviceman in turn gets the parts from a company called "Tradebazaar". You can check out their website but this is how they claim to help American companies enter the lucrative Indian market - (Trade Bazaar Hometech Ventures provides a one stop solution to enter not just India but all the SAARC nations etc. Having used their extensive network in already launching two premium American brands namely Altec Lansing- esteemed audio company and Bissell- the world’s No.1 in home cleaning products - Trade bazaar represents the perfect partner for International brands.) Yeah, right! More on this below.
- Jan15 : So i send out the first email on Jan 15 (night) to serviceman. [Email id on amazon product description page]. Explained the issue and requested a RMA since the product was under warranty.
- Jan 16 : Received a reply on Jan 16 from serviceman customer care asking further detail like my name , address, model number, image of product, invoice copy. Honestly, I was impressed at this point in time to see a reply in 12 hours.
- Jan 17 : Received a reply from Serviceman to clarify some minor details. I replied the same day.
- Jan 17 again: Received a complaint number in the email as well as in SMS. Also,local serviceman rep in the city was copies on the email and was asked to coordinate with me. Again, so far so good.
- Jan 18 : I sent an email asking for the next steps after receiving the complaint number previous day. There had been no correspondence about a technician visit or anything that was being done.
- Jan 18 : Received a call from 'local' serviceman representative in the city that a service technician will attend to the complain today at my place.
- Jan 19 : The technician did not come that day. I called on the number in the email and was told technician will come today. After the technician arrived - He opened the 4-5 screws on the vacuum cleaner and "tried" to open the enclosure. With partial enclosure open, he smells the burnt motor and says the motor is burnt. Basically, what i reported as the issue in my email. He then mentions that they still have to visit the site for "inspection" and verify that is indeed the issue. Waste of resources according to me, but a process is a process and i respect that. Anywho, he says they will get the spare part the next day and fix it.
Jan 20: Nobody shows up. I sent an email in the night explaining the situation and asking when this could be resolved.
Jan 21: Received a reply from serviceman that my case details has been forwarded to the "brand" (aka tradebazaar in this case) and i will hear an update shortly.
Jan 30 : Having heard nothing in a week, i sent an email asking for an update.
Jan 30: Serviceman asks tradezaar when the spare could be dispatched and copies me.
Feb 3 : Sent a follow-up email. Received reply that spare part is being sent from the company.
Feb 11 : Technician came to replace the motor. He knew what he was doing and promptly swapped in a new one in less than 15 minutes. However, when i switched on the vacuum cleaner it still gave the same burnt smell. Got a follow-up call in the evening by serviceman branch asking if the cleaner was fixed and to let them know in case there is any further trouble with the device. It was nice of them to follow-up.
Summary (solely my views based on my experience and correspondence):
- Serviceman HQ/corporate is trying its best for a positive after-sales support/experience. Very courteous and professional.
- Serviceman branches(local hubs/cities) are not up-to the mark yet. HQ/corporate should look into it and tighten the reigns over performance & execution of branches to avoid having a negative impact on its brand. Such issues do and will come up with scalability.
- Tradebazaar : Not sure what to suggest here since they claim to be a part of a big conglomerate. Its a complex structure that Bissell has opted for or perhaps they are being screwed (for lack of a better term) by the "perfect partner for international brands". This whole ruckus (product failing, after-sales service issues, quality issues, spare parts unavailable or delayed etc.) may have a negative impact on the Bissell brand itself in India. Hopefully, somebody from Bissell USA comes across the problems mentioned in reviews here and wakes up before it is too late. India is price-sensitive , value-for-money, but Huge market after-all.
And of-course, almost forgot - Yeah, i do not recommend buying this product. Avoid!
Verdict - Effective for the short period of time that I used it but the customer service is possibly the worst I've seen in the consumer appliances space in India.
How I need to return this product.
Model: Bissell Aero Vac 2-In-1 Bagless Stick Vaccum Cleaner (Grey).
I want the free service under warranty period or else new piece.
I have tried for calling Customer Service number 1800224484. Even unable to reach this number. How I could reach the service person ?
I still have that in the same condition but has no use.
Most recent customer reviews
no company number