- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India; 1st edition (20 December 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 819331509X
- ISBN-13: 978-8193315095
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 88 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 165.00 Delivery charge
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Birds of the Indian Subcontinent: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and the Maldives Paperback – 20 Dec 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Richard Grimmett is Head of Conservation at BirdLife International. Carol and Tim Inskipp are freelance wildlife consultants. All three authors are widely travelled in Asia and authors of a series of books on the birds of the region.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dislikes: (1) It could have made lighter in weight (2) Grey/small fonts gives difficult reading in dull light. (3) while comparing with other/similar species sometimes the main species description looses focus. (4) doesn't give details of breeding biology of birds like breeding time/nesting details/clutch size description etc. (5) Corners of book deteriorate faster as the soft cover. Edge protection needs to be done by the user.
Covered so many birds of India and migrating at summer and winter....
Map showing their range is good...
Water birds , raptors, fly catchers and many were differtiated...
Only cons is the colour of many bird pictures were exaggerated and some of them looks like slightly faded...
It's a beautiful catalog of the different birds and their variation with geography.
A collectors item if you have interest in avian creatures.