- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save: Subscribe to 3 or more products & get 20% off = 10% instant discount + 10% as Amazon Pay cashback. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Growth Treatment, 190ml
|Price:||111.00 FREE Delivery on first order.|
|You Save:||48.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ingredients: Neem (Melia azadirchta indica), Tesu (Butea frondosa), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi), Sajjikshar (Kelp or Sea salt), Himalayan water Q.S.
- How to use: Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends
- Rinse well with water
- Fresh growth protein shampoo for Intensive Hair Growth Treatment
10th-15th October: Great Indian FestivalGreat discounts on skin care, hair care products, make-up, fragrances & more
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Opt for Subscribe & Save and get additional discount off on this product & free shipping.Minimum 40% Off | Automatic Delivery | Subscribe & get products delivered automatically every month. Skip/cancel anytime!
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Shampoo 190ml
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This nourishing shampoo is a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for healthier shine.
From the manufacturer
Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
This nourishing shampoo is a blend of kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for fresh growth and healthier shine.
Neem (melia azadirchta indica), tesu (butea frondosa), daruhaldi (berberis aristata), bhringraj (eclipta alba), ritha (sapindus mukorossi), sajjikshar (kelp or sea salt), himalayan water Q.S.
How to use:
Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends. Rinse well with water.
Birth of the Brand
1992: The Year that Biotique Began
Vinita Jain began her lifelong quest to advance the wisdom of her holistic legacy for all to live and thrive on.
The Himalayan masters lived in the caves on Vinita Jain’s family’s estates, where she learned to read sanskrit and studied the ancient ayurveda texts. The recipes for youth and longevity were of particular interest to her.
Vinita Jain studied bio-technology in Switzerland and used her immense knowledge and interest in bio-science to start Biotique - a new age of potent organic beauty. She is the visionary who introduced modern swiss bio-technology to 5000 year old wisdom, featuring the best of the east and west with authentic, vegetarian, Ayurveda skin care, hair care and wellness products.
Today, Vinita Jain orchestrates a team of qualified ayurvedic doctors, scientists and swiss cosmetologists who design, manufacture and pack all Biotique products. The ayurvedic doctors are expert practitioners in many fields of natural medicine and health care to extract nature’s full body of knowledge. The result: Highly effective skin and hair care products that treat and preserve health, beauty and well-being as never ever before.
Biotique products are synonymous with serious skin and hair care developed from ayurveda, the principal medical tradition in India for over 5000 years.
A passion for quality and sustainability. The promise of naturally-derived ayurvedic beauty, advanced by scientific expertise.
Our mission is to satisfy the diverse beauty needs of customers and cultures who seek natural beauty products.
Today, Biotique personifies the ultimate in authentic Indian traditional medicine, advanced by cutting edge Swiss biotechnology a beauty legacy built on product purity, sustainability, universality, pioneering research, development and manufacturing for over 25 years.
Biotique treatments do not cover up problems they eliminate them. With natural botanicals.
Biotique products are made organically, preservative-free ingredients and renewable resources cultivated, gathered, blended and manufactured in the foothills of the Himalayas.
At Biotique, hybrid plant and plant extracts are combined with biotechnology to produce highly effective products. We have a special cold extraction process that preserves the active ingredient of the plant so that the intelligence of the plant can interact with the intelligence of the body to promote health and beauty. Formulated from organically grown plant extracts.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Four stars for price only. Otherwise, quality of the product and its effect is incredible.