- Paperback: 1222 pages
- Publisher: PharmaMed Press (2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8188449164
- ISBN-13: 978-8188449163
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,65,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #243 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Pharmacy
- #384 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Reference
- #503 in Books > Sciences, Technology & Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Pharmacology
Bioinformatics: A Practical Manual Paperback – 2010
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The present book is an exhaustive and comprehensive source of core sunjects of Pharmaceuticals Sciences for those who are preoaraing for GATE and other competitive examinations. The text of the book is simple, lucid and self-explanatory. The type and standard of questions is according to those asked in GATE examination. Objective questions are designed from each chapter very systematically. Several previous GATE papers are included in the end of the book for quick self-assessment. Contents : Foreword Preface Acknowledgements An Insight Post Graduate Programmes Pharmaceutics And Pharmaceutical Technology Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry Pharmacology And Bio-Assay Pharmaceutical Analysis And Quality Assurance Pharmacognosy And Phytochemistry Biochemistry And Clinical Pharmacy Forensic Pharmacy And Phramaceutical Jurisprudence Pharmaceutical Microbiology And Biotechnology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|