- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Random House India (1 October 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780670089895
- ISBN-13: 978-0670089895
- ASIN: 0670089893
- Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 2.4 x 14.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,585 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Biography of Innovations: From Birth to Maturity Hardcover – 1 Nov 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
R. Gopalakrishnan has been a professional manager for forty-two years. He serves as an executive director of Tata Sons Ltd and as a director on the board of Tata Power, Tata Technologies, AkzoNobel India, Castrol India and ABP Pvt. Ltd. He began his career in 1967 as a computer analyst with Hindustan Lever after studying physics in Kolkata and electronic engineering at IIT Kharagpur.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Example (Ink pen replaces --Ball pen --> ball pen now getting replaces by digital print media)
I will especially recommend this book for people who work in service, Product industry and in R&D, it will open new thought process in your mind which you can utilize in your work.
First is the subject itself - thinking of writing a biaography of innovations is in itself an act of innovation.
Next is the way the author has approached the subject. His simple and highly readable writing makes it easy to read, understand and remember the concepts. Yet the simple, readable style does not in any manner take away from the scholastic approach to the subject. The amount of research that has gone into it mind boggling.
For me the book is a go-to-reference manual on the subject of innovation.