Have one to sell?
Other Sellers on Amazon
Biogeochemical Cycles and Climate Paperback – Import, 24 August 2021
Enhance your purchase
This book describes the interaction of greenhouse gasses with the Earth System. It takes the perspective of the Earth as an integrated system and provides examples of both changes in our current climate and those in the geological past. The book gives a required elementary description of the physics of the earth system, the atmosphere and ocean.
Special offers and product promotions
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Han Dolman, Professor in Ecohydrology, Department of Earth Sciences, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Han Dolman studied biology and acquired a PhD in physical geography. He worked at the UK's Institute of Hydrology in parametrizing land surface processes in climate models. After that he worked in Wageningen where after the Kyoto Protocol in 1997 his attention focussed very much on carbon in terrestrial ecosystems. Since 2003 he has been a professor in ecohydrology at the Department of Earth Sciences at the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam where he teaches and performs research in climate and carbon science. He was awarded the prestigious Vladimir Vernadsky Medal of the European Geophysical Union in 2013. He also received the Presidential gold medal of honour from Yakutia for his work on carbon in permafrost systems.
- Publisher : Oxford University Press; Reprint edition (24 August 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0192845268
- ISBN-13 : 978-0192845269
- Item Weight : 542 g
- Dimensions : 24.38 x 1.52 x 17.27 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Customer Reviews: