Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 97.00 Delivery charge
Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear Paperback – 28 Dec 2016
|Paperback, 28 Dec 2016||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Elizabeth Gilbert is the number one bestselling author of Eat Pray Love and several other international bestselling books of fiction and non-fiction. Her story collection Pilgrims was a finalist for the PEN/Hemingway award; The Last American Man was a finalist for both the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award. Her follow-up memoir to Eat Pray Love, Committed, became an instant number one New York Times bestseller. She has published two novels, Stern Men and The Signature of All Things, which was longlisted for the Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction and shortlisted for the Wellcome Book Prize. She lives in New Jersey. www.elizabethgilbert.com @GilbertLiz
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 85 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is all of life! Really. All big questions that have ever raised themselves in my head- most of them are answered in here in a very fun Liz-Gilbert-Only way. The book is not like EAT PRAY LOVE. But I don't think anyone other than Liz Gilbert can write it. It doesn't have any practical 1-2-3-4 step by step guidelines. But it is very much applicable in everyday life.
Read it if you are afraid of new things.
Please read it if you wish to do any creative-projects in life.
Please please read it if you are looking for a mystic creativity mentor.
Please please please read it if you are a suffering creative. (You don't have to suffer to be creative.)
All I know is that this book is going to be my long-term companion.
This book is also a non fiction work and here she explains in great poetic detail how to stay committed to creativity. Ego is the biggest destroyer of creativity...andbtge author has done great work in detailing all the numorous ego traps that an artist can go into and kill her creativity...
Its also filled with great philosophies and wisdom though not explicitly stated.
From guiding how to use creativity to knowing what major mistakes one commits in their creative world, this book has given me all those beautiful details in precious words. I love you Elizabeth Gilbert for writing this book!