- ASIN: B079Q1BG6H
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 12 February 2018
- Average Customer Review: 305 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,116 in Gift Cards (See Top 100 in Gift Cards)
Big Bazaar Gift Card
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- This card can be redeemed at all Big Bazaar/Food Bazaar/ Fashion@Big Bazaar (FBB) and Ezone Stores across India.
- This card has to be redeemed in full, partial redemption is not allowed. Multiple Gift cards can be used for single transaction.
- This card cannot be exchanged for Cash or Cheque.
- Big Bazaar Gift Cards bought on Amazon.in cannot be returned or refunded.
|Note: This item is non-returnable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Big Bazaar is not just another hypermarket; it caters to every need of your family. Where Big Bazaar scores over other stores is its value for money proposition for Indian customers. We guarantee that at Big Bazaar you will definitely get the best products at the best prices. With the ever-increasing array of in-house brands, it has opened doors in the world of fashion and general merchandise, including home furnishings, utensils, crockery, cutlery, sports goods and much more at prices that will surprise you.
Legal Disclaimer1. No duplicate card will be issued if this card is lost or misplaced. 2. This card cannot be revalidated once expired. 3. The holder of this card is deemed to be the beneficiary. 4. Any dispute should be referred to the company and the decision of the company shall be final. 5. Gift card can be used during sale/offer period.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As it was a gift, I did not even check the card on delivery and gifted it to a third party. Now I'm the person who gives people expired gift card.