- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Second edition (22 December 2017)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9387067718
- ISBN-13: 978-9387067714
- Package Dimensions: 24.3 x 18.3 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 154 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #10 in Indian History
Bharatiya Kala Evam Sanskriti (Hindi) Paperback – 22 Dec 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Nitin Singhania holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He worked in Coal India Ltd before joining the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) in 2013 in the West Bengal cadre. He has a deep interest and expertise in Indian Art and Culture and is known for guiding students in this area. Presently he is posted as Sub-Divisional Officer in Purba Bardhaman district of West Bengal. Earlier, he has worked as the Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and as Assistant Collector in Burdwan, West Bengal. His bestselling title Indian Art and Culture is a favourite among students preparing for the Civil Services Examination.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
154 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPSC aspiring students dint buy this book. Its waste of money and rather your precious time.
Highly disappointed by such a book as claimed to be written by an 2013 batch IAS officer....he could have written a better book than this.... 🤔🤔
Poor content quality for UPSC
Not for broad knowlege because the question asked in upsc mains are expecting so much from you and this book gives a line on that question.
So it is a fact book not a refrence book.
My experience is nice .
Great book for upsc .I thank
Nithin sir to made that book for us.
My personal advice -as recommend upsc syllabus ,art and culture are not such important.but t h is is value for money.
But it's input:output ratio is bad .
Be serious while reading .