- Paperback: 880 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Fifth edition (29 November 2016)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9352603869
- ISBN-13: 978-9352603862
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 478 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#79 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Books > Exam Preparation > Exams by UPSC > UPSC Civil Services > UPSC Civil Services Prelims
- #2 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science
- #3 in Books > Exam Preparation > Exams by UPSC > UPSC Civil Services > UPSC Civil Services Mains
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 77.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ 110.00 Delivery charge
Bharat Ki Rajvayvastha (Hindi) Paperback – 29 Nov 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Amazon BusinessNeed a GST Invoice on this product? Sign in from/create business account
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- New chapters have been added to 5th edition :
1) Parliamentary Group
2) Judicial Review
3) Judicial Activism
5) Niti Aayog
6) Voting behaviour
7) Election Laws
- 4 new appendices have been added too
- Inclusion of Previous years questions of Polity from:
2014, 2015 and 2016 Prelims
2013, 2014, 2015 Mains
-Essentially the book is more comprehensive, it is visibly THICKER now (Check the pictures attached) and is more relevant for the latest trends of UPSC (given the unpredictability)
- Language of the book is extremely simple and straight forward and it still feels like you are being spoon fed by the author. This is great for students who are preparing on their own.
I recommend this book to first time buyers as well as those who have the 3rd/4th edition of this book.
Else, you can take photocopies of the additional material from Delhi bookshops. But must update the earlier version.
Each and every questions related to indian polity asked in UPSC or any state level exam is from this particular book.
I brought this book, sold by PRAKASH eSOLUTIONS, banglore, karnataka book is slightly dirty and look like an old piece. Other wise everything is well and good go for it...
understand and mostly good thing in this book is that start from back ground history about new topic thanks amazon for selling this book in this price i got this book in only 325