- Paperback: 880 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Fifth edition (29 November 2016)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9352603869
- ISBN-13: 978-9352603862
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,775 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,459 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Bharat Ki Rajvayvastha (Hindi) Paperback – 29 November 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- New chapters have been added to 5th edition :
1) Parliamentary Group
2) Judicial Review
3) Judicial Activism
5) Niti Aayog
6) Voting behaviour
7) Election Laws
- 4 new appendices have been added too
- Inclusion of Previous years questions of Polity from:
2014, 2015 and 2016 Prelims
2013, 2014, 2015 Mains
-Essentially the book is more comprehensive, it is visibly THICKER now (Check the pictures attached) and is more relevant for the latest trends of UPSC (given the unpredictability)
- Language of the book is extremely simple and straight forward and it still feels like you are being spoon fed by the author. This is great for students who are preparing on their own.
I recommend this book to first time buyers as well as those who have the 3rd/4th edition of this book.
Else, you can take photocopies of the additional material from Delhi bookshops. But must update the earlier version.
1. Each and every topic has been covered in depth.
2. Complete syllabus of Polity is there in this book.
3. The presentation of the concepts and facts is awesome.
4. Whenever required, tables are used in order to make the understanding better.
5. Enough for the Polity for UPSC as well as all the State PSC examinations.
6. The pages are of fine quality.
7. The font size is big enough to read properly.
1. The book is a bit bulky. So you will have to be very choosy is you want to study if from the perspective of the aspirant of State PSCs.
2. Since Polity is a dynamic subject, some (only one or two) concepts or facts become outdated very soon in this subject and so in this book.
3. No table of topics has been provided in the end which makes finding a selective topic a very tedious job.
Final comment- If you want to purchase a book for polity which gives you everything of Polity in one place, this is the best available option.