- Paperback: 700 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; First edition (10 February 2019)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9353164850
- ISBN-13: 978-9353164850
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#27,764 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #352 in UPSC Civil Services
Bharat 2019 (Hindi) Paperback – 10 Feb 2019
Paperback, 10 Feb 2019
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 1 days of order confirmation. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sri Rajiv Mehrishi is present Comptroller and Auditor General of India. He is an IAS officer of the 1978 batch belonging to the Rajasthan cadre. He did his schooling at St. Xavier’s School Jaipur and his graduation and post-graduation from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, where he also taught for a brief period. He holds a degree in business administration from Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow, UK. He has previously been Principal Secretary, Finance, Government of Rajasthan^ Chief Secretary, Rajasthan and Finance Secretary, Government of India. He is the only IAS officer ever to have held all three posts: Chief Secretary of a state and, Finance and Home secretary, Government of India Rajiv Mehrishi is known to think out of the box and has a penchant for reforms. As Transport Commissioner, Rajasthan he re-wrote the laws related to tax on vehicles, which became a model for the rest of the country^ As Joint Secretary Company Affairs, he wrote the first draft of a new, shortened Companies Act and was associated with the enactment of the new Competition Act^ As Chief Secretary, Rajasthan he piloted amendments in the labour laws which gave an impetus to the process of labour reforms in the country^ and as Finance Secretary he gave a push towards the reform of the bond markets in India and setting up the Monetary Policy Committee. He is one of the authors of the General Studies Manual brought out annually by McGraw Hill to aid students in Civil Services preparation, a book that has, for many, years been the oldest and bestselling product in its segment.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.