- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 15 cm ; 299 g
- Item model number: AB250GM
- ASIN: B00MOTUWDK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 13 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,33,737 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Beyond Nutrition Advance BCAA 3:1:1 - 300 grams, White, Powder
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Color: White
- Safety Instructions: Keep away from reach of children. Do not exceed maximum dosage.
- Item Form: Powder
- Usage: 3:1:1 BCAA with extra Leucine ideal for bodybuilders, sports people, athletes
- Ideal for Unisex
- Ingredients: BCAA, citric acid, sucralose, coloring and flavoring agents, permitted preservatives
- Directions for Use: Mix 5 grams powder with water or energy drink or juice and consume within 20 minutes after workout
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
"The branched-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine) are unique in respect that they are directly assimilated in the muscle tissue and evade liver processing. This unique feature allows the BCAA's to be used primarily by the muscle tissue in demand. Once the body senses the high levels of BCAA's in the blood, it shuts down protein degradation and promotes fat utilization as a primary energy source. The anti-catabolic and anabolic traits are primarily due to Leucine. This amino acid is the most crucial of all, because it triggers protein synthesis and prevents muscle tissue from being used as energy under extreme stress periods.