- Minimum 25% off Subscribe & Save: Setup Auto Reload for subscriptions. Products will be delivered automatically every month & shipping is free! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Betty Crocker Pancake Mix,Original 500g
|Price:||166.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||19.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Make light fluffy American Style Pancakes at home
- Ideal breakfast with butter and Honey/Maple syrup
- Just add water and cook
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Made with: Frying pan
- Makes 22-24 pancakes
- 100 percent veg ingredients in pack
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ingredients:Wheat flour, sugar, palm fat, whey powder, salt, dextrose.
Legal DisclaimerWhile we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Betty Crocker has been a cultural icon and part of families food traditions-not to mention a trusted source for recipes and homemaking know-how. Beautifully golden and lighter than air, these traditional pancakes are so easy to make and perfect with all your favourite toppings. So grab your apron and warm up that pan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Betty Cocker Pankcake Mix Review:
1. There is no sugary sweetness
2. No fake fluffiness which means baking powder content is low
3. Instant ready within 2 minutes
4. A healthier breakfast option which can be served to anyone
5. Packaging & product quality looks upto the mark
6. Never found lumps or any issue with the mix.
7. No need to mix anything except water in the readymix
8. Despite all quality and class, I still feel its slightly overpriced for Indian market.
How to Make PanCakes for Beginners
If you are curious about this dish and just wondering, how to make it and will you be able to make it then absolutely YES ! Dont worry, this breakfast is so easy to make that I can just write mix with water and pour on the pan. But I am writing the step by step procedure so you can get the perfect pancakes in very first try.
1. Take some of the pancake mix and add cold water to form a thin batter
2. Stir using a spoon or a fork thoroughly, make sure no lumps remains.
3. You can also use thick batter but for the beginning keep the batter thin, it will spread more than needed but you will get the idea.
4. Heat the pan on medium or slow flames, I recommend using a pan which is sloped in the middle unlike the dosa pan or you will just make a scrambled something which can never be called a cake.
5. Apply some veg oil to the surface or just drop small piece of butter, once the pan is heated. Avoid too much oil.
6. Pour small quantity of mix using a Ladle Spoon or a small bowl.
7. Remember to pour all the mix concentrating at the same point only which is the centre of the pan.
8. Wait till you small bubble bursting out on the surface of the cake all over and the edges start to become red.
9. Turn upside down and cook for a minute on low flame until it turns golden brown.
10. Observe the first pancake closely, if the first doesn't come out perfectly try second one, third one, adjust water , experiment and you will be a champ before the batter finishes in your bowl.
There is nothing wrong in trying simple American dishes, especially this one has no reason for disliking. It taste best with the Maple syrup but its expensive and not available in small pack here, so why not try it plain/with honey or butter first to experiment and then order big pack and maple syrup/ pancake syrup. My 18 months old son loves them, but remember if you keep forcing kids to eat it on daily basis, they would start hating it in few days.
• This product has been a part of Super Value Sale in last 1 year. Buy on First 3 days of any month to get 10% cashback upto Rs.600. If you have ICICI bank debit/credit card then amazon offers an extra 10% cash back on spending above Rs.4000.
It's sweet, but not too sweet.
It's eggless (for all you egg-fearing vegetarians out there).
It's fluffy AF.
It's ridiculously easy to make. You don't even have to measure the water if you have an idea of how runny/thick pancake batter is supposed to be.
My kitchen is normally a mess when I make pancakes - egg shells, flour, four different bowls littering everything. This way, I get to do breakfast with the family with very little mess.
Pro-tip: Drizzle a bit (or a lot) of honey on top and enjoy that amazing breakfast!
2. They are fluffy and soft. Right technique does make spongy pancakes. just follow the steps mentioned on the box - easy peasy
3. This is veg mix although their info page shows egg yolk as ingredient ! but yes it doesn't have eggs (no smell) the green spot is there
4. The taste is mildly sweet and salty. tastes good with just a blob of butter. i have used honey and chocolate syrup which taste great
5. A good option to break the monotony in breakfast menu.
6. i used it in 4 installments and the powder did not get spoiled even after 2 months of opening the pack !!
While preparing the batter is easy , preparing the pancakes requires practice so don't loose heart if the first few don't come out that great.
Do express if this is of any help!!
Have been using this for a couple of years now. At first it was very difficult to find a good pan cake mix, but then we found this. This is nearly perfect and the pan cakes are as good as you would get somewhere outside.
Hope they come out with some flavours as well. Would be great then.