Betty Crocker No Bake Cheese Cake, Blueberry, 360g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Now make a creamy and delicious cheesecake at home
- Total heaven
- This cake is just too tempting
- All you need is a fridge!
- No cooking required!
- 3 easy steps
- Just add Butter to biscuit mix
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Betty Crocker has been a cultural icon and part of families food traditions-not to mention a trusted source for recipes and homemaking know-how. Beautifully golden and lighter than air, these traditional pancakes are so easy to make and perfect with all your favourite toppings. So grab your apron and warm up that pan.
From the Manufacturer
Blueberry Cheesecake Shots
- Betty Crocker Blueberry Cheesecake Mix
- 90g Melted Butter
- 400m1 Cold Whole Milk
- Shot Cups or Small Glasses
- Prepare the cheesecake mix and biscuit crumbs.
- Make alternate layers of biscuit and cheesecake mix in the small glass (or shot cup).
- Chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with blueberry sauce and biscuit crumbs.
- Serve chilled.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After seeing some pics posted, I was a bit worried about the texture and taste. But, it was easy to make and it does taste good [leave the topping out of the equation].
1. Its a No-bake cake Mix - doesn't require any oven or so . Easy stuff.
2. The base - Biscuit power which is to be mixed with melted butter. [suggested - 75 g butter]. Thick layer adds to a crunchy texture and feel.
3. The actual cheesecake mix - Make sure You add the RIGHT amount of milk suggested. Preferably whole milk and not the one that comes in packets.
4. Better to use a hand mixer than a whisk. It has to be beaten well to incorporate maximum air.. so that the cake will be fluffy and smooth.
5. A thick consistency can ensure a better texture as seen in the product cover. I added around the right quantity of milk and got good results as seen in the cover.
6. The top layer or that decorating stuff.. I find it waste. its like a jam. For me... it ruins the whole taste.
7. Make sure to put it in the fridge [ not freezer ] for 3-4 hours for better results.
It was a pleasant experience making this cheesecake. Very fast and effortless creation. Moreover, rewarding at the end.
I hope someone find this useful. .
Feel free to watch cheesecake making videos to get more guidance ; and add more of those biscuit crumbs, butter and fruity jelly, if you want a more elaborate cake than the 360 g they provide !!
Was going to give a 4 star (since it is quite NEAR to authentic cheesecake taste, but not EXACTLY), but giving it a 5 based on my family's review...LOL !