- Product Dimensions: 44 x 25 x 10 cm ; 1.32 Kg
- Item model number: BG-6329
- ASIN: B00E5D9CBG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 July 2013
- Customer Reviews: 295 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#8,098 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #45 in Frying Pans
BERGNER - BG-6329 Argent Triply Stainless Steel Sautepan with Stainless Steel Lid, 22 cm, Induction Base, Silver
- Material: Inner Body 18/10 Stainless Steel, Middle Layer Aluminium Sheet, Outer Layer 18/0 Stainless Steel; Size: Frypan (22 cm); Base type: Induction Base; Base thickness(in mm): 2.6; Included components: 1 Frypan; Colour: Silver
- Warranty: 3 Years; Included in warranty: Manufacturing Defect
- For any issues, please contact_us on: [(022) 28712473 ]
- Argent Triply Frypan helps to cook food 3 times faster than ordinary stainless steel cookware.
- The Cast handles are durable and they Stay Cool offering greater safety and convenience.
- The Frypan has Flared Rims, which enables easy drip-less pouring.
- The 360° Induction base allows greater contact with the heat source and a much faster cooking time, it Saves 30% Energy.; Compatible with Induction, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Vitro-ceramic.; For best results please cook on low-medium flame so that food doesn’t stick or burn.
- Triply Stainless Steel i) The inner body is made of 18/10 stainless steel to facilitate minimum oil healthy cooking and also assures to be non rustic. ii) The middle part/second layer consists of edge to edge aluminium sheet for even heat distribution. iii) The Outer layer is made of 18/0 stainless steel for induction compatibility.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Size: 22 cm, 1.8 Ltr
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The stainless steel cookware series is fashioned with three high quality layers of materials from the bottom up to the sides. The outer layer promotes even heating, eliminating hotspots and providing precise temperature control: the inner non-reactive stainless steel surface is durable and easy to clean.Riveted stainless handles stay cool and comfortable.
From the manufacturer
Bergner Argent Triply Stainless Steel Sautepan
Bergner Argent Triply Stainless Steel Sautepan is made of Triple layered stainless steel, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim, prevents hot spots, resulting in a evenly cooked Healthy Meal.
Triply Sautepan for Healthy Cooking
Bergner Argent Triply Sautepan is made of High Quality Triply Stainless Steel i.e. three-layered stainless steel, the inner body is made of Food Grade 18/10 stainless steel to facilitate minimum oil Healthy cooking and also assures to be non-rustic. The middle part/second layer consists of an edge to edge aluminium sheet for even heat distribution. The third layer is made of 18/0 stainless steel for induction compatibility.
Stay Cool Cast Handle
The Cast handle is durable and it Stays Cool offering greater safety and convenience.
The Sautepan has Flared Rims, which enables easy drip-less pouring.
360° Induction Compatibility
The 360° Induction base allows greater contact with the heat source and a much faster cooking time, it Saves 30% Energy.
Compatible with Induction, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Vitro-ceramic.
Stainless Steel Lid
The Sautepan comes with the Stainless Steel Lid, which enables faster cooking, also helps in retaining moisture in the food.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Bergner Argent Triply Stainless Steel Frypan, 24 cm, Induction Base, Silver
HAWKINS Tri-ply Stainless Steel Frying Pan 22 cm with Glass Lid
Stahl Triply Stainless Steel Artisan Frypan, 4424, 24cm, 1-Piece, Silver
Hawkins Tri-ply Stainless Steel Frying Pan 26 cm
|Price||₹ 2,695.00||₹ 2,045.00||₹ 1,413.00||₹ 2,380.00||₹ 1,366.00|
|Sold By||Vision International||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||International Day||Cloudtail India|
|Included Components||1 Piece - Frypan with Lid||1 Piece - Frypan with Lid||1 - Frying Pan, 1- Glass Lid, 1 - Guarantee Card, 1 – Cookbook||1 Frypan||1 - Frying Pan, 1 - Guarantee Card, 1 – Cookbook|
|Material||18-10 Steel||18-10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How to season the pan : heat 2 - 3 tbsn of oil (should have high smoking point. Can use coconut oil, sesame, peanut, vegetable or soybean oil). Make sure you have used enough to cover the entire base. Swirl the pan to make the oil coat the sides as well. Heat the pan on medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes until you see some smoke. Off the pan and let it cool completely. Discard the oil in the pan (don't cook food with this oil) and using a paper towel /tissue wipe the pan with the oil in circular motions. The tissue will absorb the excess oil. Now the pan is ready for use and is non stick. You have do the process all over again once you want to use it again next time.
Method 2: chop an onion into medium sized pieces and fry in 2 tbsn oil until its golden brown or even slightly more fried than that. Discard the fried onion and oil (careful to not dump the oil and onions while it's hot. Just dump it on a plate and once it cools, dump in in the bin). Now the pan is seasoned and ready to use.
Also refrain from using steel wool to clean the pan as it will create scratches and makes seasoning of the pan impossible.
If you like this review, please give it a helpful vote 😊. This review is unbiased and unsponsored. I only give honest reviews based on personal experience of products I have tested and bought with my own money.
It is also super easy to clean. There are no cons. The handle on the lid will get hot but if you are used to cooking then it is tolerable.
Seasoning steps before first use are given on the manual.