iPhone 7 Plus Case, Benuo [Card Slot Vintage Series] [Genuine Leather] Soft Leather Case [3 Card Slots], Ultra Slim, Leather Case Back Cover [Business Style] for Large Apple iPhone 7 5.5 inch (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color:Black Overview The Benuo Leather Case is not only a good protection to your device, but also a decoration to strut your style and stand out from the masses. Considering about both of them, you can rest assured to choose our case. We focus on refinement and attention to detail in every aspect of our products. Premium Materials & Handmade Craftsmanship This leather case is made of smooth, soft genuine leather with a natural shine and supple appearance. Worth getting one for your new iPhone 7 Plus! Proper Protection Raised Edges & Soft Leather Surface provide protection from scratches and light accidental dropping from normal heights. Works Great with Screen Protector & Flash Photography Precise open cut-outs for all Ports, Buttons, Speakers & Camera, Charging port, leaves enough room for full coverage screen protector and flash. Negligible Weight About Only 0.8 ounces Ultra slim & lightweight, without adding any bulk to your device. Time goes by, you would ignore the weight of this case and enjoy its professional look. Must-have Pockets for Essential Card Carrying Without an additional handbag if you don‰Ûªt want to add too much bulk, just bring 2-3 important cards or some cash along with your iPhone 7 Plus, then you could enjoy a pleasant time. No interference to Apple Pay, NFC By repeated testing, we are confident of the case quality, you will never meet the embarrassing situation that the payment failed at checkout. 100% Satisfaction Hassle-Free Guarantee: ‰Ñ 60-day Money Back Guarantee ‰Ñ 12 months Warranty on manufacturing defects & excessive wear ‰Ñ Enthusiastic Customer Support Contact US For any inquiries, comments concerning our products or quality-related issue with the products, please feel free to contact us, we always strive to improve your buying experience!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'll list the points that I find important:
- I wish the top and bottom of the phone were covered better. At least the top. I understand that they didn't want to block the speaker, mic, or lightning port on the bottom, but there's nothing on the top that requires the top of the phone to be exposed as it is.
- Maybe I needed to "break it in" a little, but when I first put my phone in, it didn't seem to sit quite right at the top. It creaked a little when I would hold it. I'm not noticing it as much now.
- This is my first leather case, and I don't interact much with leather, so *shrug*. Feels like leather, but I couldn't confirm that for you. I don't know if they do this with all their cases, but there was a little circle of leather included, I presume so you can take that to someone who could vouch for the authenticity. Don't know.
- I can reach all the buttons on both sides just fine.
- The cutout for the rear camera and flash fits just right.
- The case on the sides extends up just enough so that you can lay the phone face down, without the phone actually laying on the screen. Just barely though.
- I have my driver's license and three bills folded in half in one slot, and one credit card in each of the remaining two slots. Nice snug fit. No concerns about any of them falling out.
- As thin as this case is, it's thicker than what my car mount will hold now, so that's inconvenient. But that's not necessarily a fault of this case.
I am going to keep my clear Caseology case around though. As nice as this case is, if I were to go to the beach or pool (just some place with water), I wouldn't want to use this leather case. Also, the leather seems kinda thin, so if you use this, I'd recommend putting the cards in with the numbers facing towards the phone, instead of facing out. This way, you don't get impressions of the numbers in the case over time.
That's about it though. It's a good case...for the almost 24 hours I've had it so far. At least now, if I forget my wallet, I don't have to worry as much.
Was worried about the card holder holding cards securely. My cards do not move. I love the convenience when traveling and for an emergency credit card.
This is the best case I have ever owned.
You can't easily fit any money into the slots unless you take out a card. Instead, i put one bill in the case, right behind the phone for emergencies.
A few times, some of the glue was transferred to my cards. I cleaned the cards every time and now it seems to have diminished.
So far (2 weeks) this is a great case. It's as slim as is can be while still being able to hold the cards. It holds the cards tight so no need to worry about them slipping out. The leather appears to be good quality and seems to be well bonded to the body of the case. It clips on pretty well. The upper left corner has a little bit of play, but that can be expected because it's just the corner that's covered between the buttons and the top of the phone.
Overall very satisfied. Well worth $20.