- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks (1 September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0545225388
- ISBN-13: 978-0545225380
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,86,965 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: The Complete Guide Paperback – Import, 1 Sep 2010
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Binding is tight, book is solid, nice graphics and colors. A guide that covers:
* All the Ultimate Aliens (with info on skills, strengths and weaknessess included)
* Information on the show itself - such as other characters (Grandpa, Ben, Gwen, etc)
* Information on things like vehicles and organizations
* The bad guys
* Glossary of terms
An excellent value for your money. If any of you have Ben 10 fans that aren't yet reading pick this up and encourage them to read. No it's not great literature but you'd be surprised what a child will work towards if it deals with something they love. We created for my son character cards (he has Autism and a hard time with focus and behavior- particularly aggression) that we laminate and keep on a key chain. Each Ben 10 character with a sentence or two that relates to behavior such as: Humongosour greatest skill is his strength but he is always careful around friendly people so he doesn't hurt them. Then his teacher and his sister and I can reference it if he unintentionally gets aggressive to help temper him down. And so on. Not uber complicated but seems to work for him.
Hope your Ben 10 fan enjoys the book!