Belkin Wemo (Wifi) LED Lighting Starter Set (Imported)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Wemo Led Lightning Starter Set Includes Two Wemo Smart Light Bulbs And One Wemo Link, Which Allows You To Connect Up To 50 Wemo Smart Light Bulbs And Control Them Individually Or As A Group. The Set Works With The Entire Family Of Wemo Products.
- Modular System. You Can Add Additional Wemo Led Light Bulbs Easily, Any Time
- Turn Lights On, Off, Dim Or Create Custom Schedules. Simply Plug Wemo Link Into A Central Outlet In Your Home, Replace Your Old Light Bulb With A Wemo Led Bulb, And Download The Free Wemo App To Any Smartphone Or Tablet
- Bright, Warm Light Similar To A 60W Incandescent Bulb. Wemo Smart Led Lightbulbs 120V Also Working In 220V. Electricityl
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Wemo LED Lighting Starter Set Lets You Control, Schedule And Dim Your Wireless LED Lighting From Anywhere. Controlling Them Individually Or As A Group Is Easy And All You'll Need Is The Free Wemo App. The Wemo LED Blubs Can Be Dimmed, Set To Schedules So They Turn On At Sunset And Be Set To Automatically Turn On And Off To Simulate Occupancy, Which Is Great When You're Away From Home. They Can Also Be Set To Gradually Dim At Night, So You Fall Asleep In A More Natural Way. The Wemo LED Lighting Starter Set Comes With Two Wemo Smart LED Bulbs And Also Includes The Wemo Link, Which Can Control Up To 50 Wemo Smart LED Bulbs. With Warm Light, Similar To A Traditional Incandescent, The Wemo Smart LED Bulbs And The Wemo LED Lighting Starter Set Are The Perfect Companion To Your Home. For Any Further Queries Please Contact Belkin's Technical Support .
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After several tries to get the controller connected, it worked (temporary). Then it detected one of the two bulbs, at least that's something, right? But it gets better. The software wants me to upgrade the firmware, so naturally I want to do that. The bulb starts flickering and flashing and the software tells me that'll stop when it's updated. Well, it stopped alright, it stopped in a puff of smoke! I pulled the plug before a fire started but the bulb is toast!
As for bulb number two, I've tried a half dozen times to set it up with mixed results. Which basically means it's still I'll not working. Even with the bulb, the WeMo controller and my router within 3 feet of each other it still can't find bulb number two. The app also keeps showing me the dead bulb and it won't delete it. Kinda sad really.
So on bulb is toast (literally) and the other is MIA. This is supposed to be a convenience not a fire hazard, I'm seriously disappointed.
Update: Amazon refunded my money (thanks Amazon!) and I've since bought a competitor's system. More expensive but worth every penny! Belkin, seriously, scrap the WeMo platform and go back to the drawing board.
The setup was simple, but not perfect:
- install the light bulbs and flip the light switches on
- plug the controlling wemo module
- install the wemo app on your smartphone (I tested it on my ipad mini)
- connect your smartphone with the controlling wemo module
- fire up the app and have it find the bulbs --> this is what failed initially, the app was unable to find any products in range (it took a second attempt (cancel, restart) to have the two supplied bulbs paired
After a bit, the app suggested to run a firmware update of the bulbs which I accepted in hope of better connection/pairing.
Within the app, you can set on/off and brightness of each bulb individually. Further, and this is what I wanted, you can set up rules for each bulb (it seems to be unlimited on/off times) for each day. The way it is presented resembles old feature phone alarm clocks. You select the bulb, you enter the 'on' time, you select the days, you name the rule and you save it. Same procedure for setting turning off rules.
What I do not understand is why this cannot be implemented in a simpler fashion. I guess I am just too used to better UX.
- fair price
- works as promised
- allows detailed control (brightness, dim, on/off) of every light bulb individually and in groups
- plugs into the standard light-bulb socket (no external power supply for each lamp)
- setup (failed to recognize the bulbs the first time around)
- subpar app UX
I am happy with the product so far. I will update this review in a couple of months to reflect any changes.
These arrived and wouldn't get recognized by the app. I looked up the reset instructions for the bulbs and it just plain would not work...the tell-tale flashing never happened. I was about to return them and decided to try and reset them one last time. After reading some of the forums I tried turning them on and off for a shorter span of 3 seconds instead of 5.
The reset finally worked! App recognized them within 10 seconds and I was up and running.
I've bought more of these since and have them in our living room lamps and ceiling fan. You can group multiple lights together so my two living room lamps turn on/off as one. The dimming feature is pretty neat and they dim to off when you turn them off. I think these are great and will be ordering more.
Our house is slowly becoming 'smarter', but I've had to do it in baby steps. We've got the wemo products, nest, and I recently upgraded our existing garage door with the myq products. I'm looking into smartthings to integrate it all in one so I hopefully I won't require 3 different apps but we'll see.
I understand that Wemo may have discontinued these lights. They must know that their products don't work. I highly recommend you stay away from this junk.