Behringer HA400 Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 4 stereo headphone outputs with volume control
- Small and compact
- DC 12 V adapter included
- Input Channels: 1
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Included in this bundle are headphones and a handy polishing cloth. If you're tracking more than one musician at once, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distr
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit has 2 same op-amp chips connected in series. First one works as preamp and second one works as poweramp. Mic input connects to the preamp chip after mic volume control circuit. Monitor input connects to same preamp chip after its own volume control circuit.
Don't try to use feedback resistor with op-amps, which will increase gain, but it is not real gain, it is called automatic gain control or DC offset. Instead just use MA400 in series with using phones output in the second stage that will give more gain.
To avoid hissing sound:
1. For microphone wire, we should always use balanced cable i.e, two leads inside to carry signal and a separate shielding wire that surrounds the signal carrying wires (total 3 wires). Also pin number 1 of microphone should be only soldered to body of the microphone and not to pin 2 or pin 3.
2. Ground lift switch should be in lifted position to avoid hissing noise.
3. Monitor input wire should also be shielded wire to avoid hissing sound.
1. When gain is turned full, there will be slight hissing sound. Both microphone gain knob and monitor gain knob should be turned little less to avoid hissing noise.
2. Should only use low impedance microphone and low impedance headphones to get decent volume. If high impedance microphone or high impedance headphones are used, volume will be inaudible. Have to use one more amplifier in series to get sufficient volume.
3. Does not provide phantom power.