- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Beginning Swift Programming Paperback – Import, 20 Feb 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Beginning Swift Programming
From the Back Cover
Master Swift and start building interactive, fun, and fast iOS and OS X apps.
Discover, master, and build with Swift, Apple s new programming language for iOS and OS X® development. This step–by–step beginner s guide has what you need to start building dynamic Mac and iPhone apps. Veteran developer and technology trainer Wei–Meng Lee shares real–world examples, deciphers little–known features, and reveals the advantages of Swift, including increased app speed and safety. Through programmer–to–programmer real–world instruction, you ll discover good programming style and methodologies that will increase the quality of your apps and have you up and running in no time.
Beginning Swift Programming:
- Provides real–world, expert instruction for creating iPhone® and Mac® apps using Swift
- Helps you take advantage of Swift s fast, secure, and flexible built–in features
- Includes detailed code examples
- Offers a complete overview of data types, strings and characters, operators and functions, arrays, dictionaries, and more
- Examines control flow and looping, classes and objects, class inheritance, protocols and delegates, generics, and closures
- Demonstrates the benefits of building apps with Swift
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e–books, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
About the Author
Wei–Meng Lee is a technologist and founder of Developer Learning Solutions (www.learn2develop.net), a technology company specializing in hands–on training on the latest mobile technologies. He is an established developer and trainer specializing in .NET, iOS, and Android.
Wei–Meng speaks regularly at international conferences and has authored and co–authored numerous books on .NET, XML, and mobile technologies. He writes extensively for the O Reilly Network and Mobiforge.com on topics ranging from .NET to Mac OS X. He is also the author of Beginning iOS 5 Application Development and Beginning Android 4 Application Development, both from Wrox.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?