- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: V&S Publishers; Latest Revised Edition edition (25 June 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9381384525
- ISBN-13: 978-9381384527
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #70,003 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Beginners' Guide to Journalism & Mass Communication: Effective Guide To Write Well, Influence People and Remain In News Paperback – 25 Jun 2013
Paperback, 25 Jun 2013
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Barun Roy has brought forth the essence of journalism to the core in this book. Presently, he is functioning as the Head of Department of Mass Communication in Southfield College, Darjeeling. He is also at the helm of affairs working as the Chief Editor for Darjeeling Times. His own blog site, 'The Himalayan Beacon', is quite popular in North-eastern India. It has already gained mass appeal with a daily readership of 3 lakh and 40 thousand people. Also a columnist in his own right, Barun Roy contributes to Business Standard and Business World.
He has also represented India in the South Asian Journalism Forum held in Kathmandu and Manila. He has two other printed titles to his credit and has received various honours and accolades.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.