- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing (24 November 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8175994401
- ISBN-13: 978-8175994409
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 1.8 x 16.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Before You Start Up: How to Prepare to Make Your Startup Dream a Reality Paperback – 24 Nov 2017
Editor's Picks for the monthThe must-read books to add to your library, hand-picked by Amazon Editors. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Pankaj Goyal grew up in a typical Indian middle class family in Rajasthan. In a family of government employees, he was taught the standard script to build your career: “Work hard on academics and get the highest scores”. And that’s the path he took. While he got his Bachelors in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and an MBA from IIM Bangalore, there was always an itch . . . an itch to start a business. He started his company in 2008 and ran it for three years. His experience was bitter sweet. The business generated good cash, but failed to grow. He then took a break, moved to the USA and joined McKinsey and Company. Ever since, he has worked across the world in the technology industry. His work is now focused on applying Artificial Intelligence for the benefit of companies. He continues to be involved in the world of entrepreneurship as an angel investor and as an advisor to startups in the Silicon Valley and India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The best part of this book - Author speaks of all the negatives, problems, facts, in the startup journey in each chapter, some feel like it is discouraging but its a warning and makes us prepared when it happens. He clearly mentioned that this all are the challenges we are going to face.
You get a feeling like a mentor or a teacher is sitting next to us and guiding you to prepare for the journey by telling you what are all worst cases, how to tackle it, his personal challenges.
In the end, you know what to do and where to go next.
I liked it. Setting a startup and running it is not an easy job. If you read this book thoroughly, and after finishing it, if your reason and answer to go for a startup is positive, then go ahead.
All the best to author. I appreciate his work.