Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 111.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 140.00 Delivery charge
Bedside Respiratory Medicine 2nd/2017 Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Excellent print , , fond , paper quality , & well spaced lines , making reading even at a stretch , easy , comfortable on the eyes.
* All content to the point , precise & explaining the subject clearly.
* If one memorises the knowledge given in this book , no need to go for learning the basics , to thick text books , wasting more pages on references than relevant subject.
* The book is like a ride for treasure hunt , always handing over to you , on each page , precious, priceless , Persian pearls in respiratory medicine.
* Will love to have next edition of this marvelous book in a long lasting , hard cover at a competitive price.
He gives physiological explanations for the different clinical findings ( even though there is the one/two apparently wrong information) which to me is its greatest strength.
A must buy for Respiratory MD PG trainees and Medicine MDs who want to learn in depth.
4 stars due to some apparent wrong info